Chapter 40

"You had a wild night I guess?" he asks. I raise my eyebrow. "I saw pictures on Instagram." I raise my eyebrow again. "Wait" he grabs his phone and shows me the picture.

"Oh my god, who posted this?!" I place my hand for my mouth. "I don't know, an anonymous person."

I feel the tears are coming up. The picture isn't a lovely picture, it's a worse one. You all can imagine what for picture it is.

I walk to the bench and take a seat. One second later I feel Shawn's arms around me, he gives me a hug. "It's going to be alright, I promise" he whispers in my ear.

I let a tear go and he smiles. "You're so beautiful when you're crying" he smiles. I bend to his lips and kiss him. "I-i am sorry I n-need to go." I want to walk away but he grabs my wrist. "Stay" he says quietly.

"Shawn, I can't make the same mistake, we need to let each other go" I look down at the ground. He pulls me to his chest. "I don't want you to go, no girl is like you" he says looking into my eyes.

"We are always coming back together aren't we?" I smile. "This is our destiny, us, growing old, having children, I only want to spend my life with you, no one else."

"I love you Shawn."

He bends to my lips and kisses me. "I love you too Jade, and this time I won't let you go."

He grabs my hand and looks into my eyes.

"Do you want to be mine?"

I get a huge smile on my face and kiss him. "Of course I want to be yours" I say. He lifts me up and turns me around. "I'm glad to call you mine now" he kisses me.

We are in my home now and when I close the front door Shawn lifts me up. "Let's celebrate this" he smirks. I kiss him and he pushes me gentle against the wall. My legs are around his waist and I run my fingers through his hair.

He kisses my neck and leaves a hickey there. "A little souvenir" he says. I smile and he walks to my room, and he still holds me.

He opens the door from my room and closes it. "S-shawn you need to lock it" I say. He locks my door and lays me down on my bed.

"First I want to kiss you" he says and kisses me. "And after that?" I smirk. "Taking off your clothes." He takes off my shirt and my running pants. "And as third I want to tease you."

He kisses my belly and goes lower to my private part. "S-shawn" I moan. He looks up and smirks. "Do you like that?" His face is so close to mine right now. I give him a quick kiss.

I take his shirt off and turn around with Shawn. I'm on top of him. I kiss his lips and go lower to his jawline, his neck and his belly. "Jade" he says. "Yes?"

He stands up and so do I. Shawn is shirtless and I only wear my underwear. "You need to know how beautiful you are, from the inside and outside" he places his hands on my cheeks. I get a little shy and look down at the ground. "Don't doubt about that, please" he says caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I get on my toes and give him a kiss. "Thank you." This kiss turns out in a heat one and I take his pants off. He lays me down on my bed and takes my bra off. And soon my panties follows. "I only want to do this if you want it too" he says quietly.

I look into his eyes and run my fingers through his hair. "Shawn I want this, I want to do this with you" I smile. He smiles too and kisses me. "Okay hunny."

I open my eyes and see Shawn is still sleeping. I look at him and he slowly opens his eyes. "H-hey" he says with his morning voice. "What's the time?" he asks. "2 am." "Why are you awake?" "I don't know" I shrug. "Get some sleep hun, you need it." I shake my head. "Ugh, fine then I won't sleep either." I roll my eyes. I bury myself deeper in his chest and he puts his arms tightly around me.

Eventually I close my eyes and he gives me a kiss in my hair. "Goodnight" he smiles.

I wake up and feel someone is staring at me. I open my eyes and look directly in Shawn's eyes. "You're so cute when you're sleeping" he smiles. While he speaks he makes little circles on my upper arm. "Good morning" is all I say. He gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Goodmorning beautiful."

I bury myself in his chest. "I got a message from Andrew" Shawn says suddenly. "Andrew?" I look at him. "He is the manager from Island Records." "Wait, what?! What did he say!" I stand up and jump of happiness for him. "He wants to meet me, today." Shawn stands up. "Oh my god Shawn! I'm so happy for you!" I give him a hug and jump. "Well, you're more excited then I am." I smile and give him a kiss.

"This is your chance! To become famous! I saw your Instagram with your covers, and you are amazing" I put my arms around his neck. "I'm nervous Jade." "Don't be everything is going to be fine" I smile. He gives me a hug.

"I'm going to take a shower!" I scream. Shawn is downstairs and before I went  to lock the door he already stands in front of me. "T-that was fast and.-" "Sst, I'm going to join you, and you have no choice" he smirks. I roll my eyes and look at his body. "Damn" I say quietly and lay my hand on his stomach. It gives him goosebumps.

After we showered Shawn gets dressed and so am I. "I'm hungry" I say. He grabs my hand and we are walking to downstairs. "Close your eyes" he whispers. "Why?" "Just do it."

I close my eyes and he brings me to the living room. "Open them." I open my eyes and see he made breakfast for me and there are candles. "I wanted to celebrate that we are official" he smiles.

I've got such a happy feeling in my body and give him a hug. "I love you so much."

We eat our breakfast and after that we are going to a restaurant because Andrew wants to meet us there.

"Jade, I'm nervous, I have no idea what he wants." "Shawn stop, you don't have to be nervous, I'm going with you, stop worrying." He sighs and I stand on my toes to give him a kiss. "Let's go" I say.

Shawn and I arrive at the restaurant and we see Andrew. He stands up and walks to our direction. "Hey Shawn! My name is Andrew" they shake hands. "Shawn." "Andrew" he says to me. "Jade" he also shakes hands with me. "Take a seat."

We follow him and take a seat. Shawn squeezes my hand and I feel how nervous he is. "So Shawn, I wanted to have you here to talk about a contract I have for you" he begins. Shawn squeezes harder in my hand. I caress his hand with my thumb. "Wait, here is the contract."

He gives Shawn the contract and he talks about it, whats in it etc.

"But there is one thing" he continues. "And that is?" Shawn and I both say at the same time.

"You can't have a girlfriend.."