Chapter 42

Andrew and I look at him. What's his decision? "The desicion I made is, my career." I feel my heart breaking in million pieces. How can he choose his career above me? I look at him with tears in my eyes.

Before he could say a word I stand up and walk towards the door. "Jade!" he screams. I don't listen and run back to my house. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me.

When I arrive at my house I run to upstairs and let myself go on my bed. I look up to the ceiling. Surprisingly I don't cry. I feel emotionless. There is so much going through my mind right now. I don't blink and breathe, at least it feels like that. I'm frozen.

My minds are crossing each other, and at one point something inside me breaks. I cry my eyes out. I hear the doorbell and without thinking I open the door. Shawn.

I close the door before he could even say a word. But remember, he has a key. "Jade, I need to talk to you!" "If you won't go away, I'll call the cops" I say dead serious. "Can you just listen to me?!" "No" and I walk away.

"Jade! I don't want to break up with you! I have a fucking plan just fucking listen to me!" he screams. He doesn't want to break up to me? "You chose your career Shawn, and I'm fine with it, but leave me alone. It hurts too much."

He comes to my direction and gives me a hug. I cry my eyes out. "Sshhh" he strokes my hair. It makes me calm. "You don't even know my plan." I look into his eyes. "What is your plan?"

We walk to the couch and take a seat. "I chose for my career, but that doesn't mean I can't be with you!" he says. I raise an eyebrow. "You heard Andrew, Shawn." "But I can say to him we broke up, but in fact we haven't." "So a secret relationship?" I ask. He nods. "That's what you can call it yes."

"I don't know Shawn, what if he finds out and then." He gives me a kiss. "They won't" he says quietly. I rest my forehead against his forehead. "They won't" he says quietly again. He strokes my hair and gives me a hug. "Okay then" I say after a while.

"A secret relationship it is" I say.

"When does your tour start?" He shrugs. "I don't know, he talked about Magcon or something like that, he showed me pictures of the boys and they seemed nice." "Cameron Dallas is in that too, you know that?" I laugh. "Oh my god! Does someone have an eye on Cameron?" I roll my eyes. "Well that someone isn't me because I already have one."

I place my lips on his and take a seat on his lap. I place my hands in his neck and Shawn's hand are on my waist. "Come" he whispers.

He stands up and lifts me up. He walks to my bedroom and let go of me. "S-shawn" I falter. "Yes?" he says out of breath. "Your phone." "Fuck, ehm, I will be right back." He gives me a kiss on my forehead and leaves the room.

I stand up and sigh. This is going to be the most difficult relationship ever..

"I need to go" he says. I place my hands in his neck. "Andrew?" He nods. "I love you, don't forget that" he says. I nod. "I love you too." I give him a smile and he leaves.

My parents come home and so does my sister. "Well, that's a long time ago." "Sorry we had a business trip and your sister was, where were you?" my mother asks to my sister. "At Brian's place" she answers. My mother nods and walks to the kitchen.

"So Brian and you? Is it official?" "Yes." "Oh my god finally!" I smile. "We've been together now for 2 months" she says proudly. "I'm happy for you." "How are things with Shawn? I know mom and dad don't like him." I shrug. "We broke up" I say quietly. She can't find out the truth, not yet. "I'm sorry Jade." She gives me a hug. "It's okay" I give her a fake smile.

"Mabel and Jade! Food!" my mother screams. We head to the kitchen and eat our dinner. "I missed this" she says. "Same" Mabel says. I just nod a little. I didn't miss this at all..

After dinner I take a shower and start to watch a new movie on Netflix called 'You get me.' After I watched that I watch Pretty Little Liars and wait for Shawn to send me a message. He didn't speak to me all day. Is he still with Andrew? Or maybe he is meeting the Magcon boys.

Time passed by and then I finally see a message from Shawn popping up. "Can we Facetime?" "Of course!" I reply. 5 seconds later I look at my screen that says; 'Shawn Mendes wants to Facetime you.' I click on accept and see him laying in his bed.

"Hey beautiful" he says. It makes me blush. "Hey." "I missed you" he adds. "I missed you too, how was it with Andrew?" He shrugs. "We had to do an interview" he says quietly. "About what?" I say happily. "You will see" he looks down at his sheets. "Babe, what's wrong? What happened?" "If you see that interview it will make sense."

I put my television on and see the Magcon boys. "I hope you can forgive me" he says again. "Shawn what have you done? I don't get it?" He hangs up.

1 minute later and I see Shawn is talking to the interviewer.

"Welcome Shawn Mendes, to the Magcon boys, how do you feel?" "I feel amazing! This is a dream that comes true!" he says with a big smile on his face.

Then comes a part they talk about love and relationships. "So do you have a girlfriend?" the interviewer asks. I see Shawn is becoming nervous. He swallows and smiles. "Yes, I have, here she is."

He stands up and reaches a hand out to a girl. What the fuck?! "Here name is Jassmin" he holds her hand. I don't know what to think right now. "How long have you guys been together?" "2 years" Jassmin says.

Now I get Andrew. Shawn couldn't have a relationship with me, because he knows about the photo..

He knows everything..