Chapter 13

"Jade!" Lisa screams. Yes I invited Lisa to come over. My parents texted me that they are staying in a hotel for one week, for their work and Mabel is at Madison's place for 3 days. So it is just me, myself and I.

I open the door and there she stands with a lot of food. "Surprise" she says. I roll my eyes and she comes in.

"So how was your day with Shawn?" Wait how did Lisa know about this? "What do you mean?" "Well girl, you have sent like 500 snapchats to me with Shawn."

Fuck, did I really do that? "When did I send those snapchats?" "A few hours ago?" "I don't remember it anymore?"

"Well Shawn has sent me a lot of snapchats of you, so that's why I know you were with him." Oh now I get it. The fuckboy Shawn is back. Texting with 1000 girls.

"But how was it?" Lisa asks. "Yeah it was fun, we talked for awhile." "Only talked?" I didn't say a word. "Jade? What happened?" Fuck, now I have to say what happened.

"Well, Shawn and I kissed." Lisa smiles and hugs me. "I am happy for you, that you like someone. Maybe you can change Shawn." Yes, maybe I can do that.

Lisa and I are watching tv and suddenly the doorbell rings. "Who did you invite?" I ask. "No one?!"

I stand up and walk to the door, this isn't the person I expected.

He is looking in my eyes and I am looking in his beautiful ocean blue eyes. He smiles at me.

Nash.

"Hey Jade, can I come in?" "Wow wait, how do you know where I live?" "Lisa told me." I sigh and now I get it, this is Lisa her idea. She doesn't want me to be with Shawn. This is the reason she did so nice and calm when I told her about the kiss.

"Well, come in it's raining." He nods and he comes in. "What do you want to drink?" "Water please." I nod and head to the kitchen.

Nash heads to the living room and he sees Lisa. They are talking and Lisa seems really happy, I have her never seen this way before.

"Here you go your water." "Thank you!" "Where is my water?" Lisa asks. "You know the way." She rolls her eyes and stands up.

"So what do you think of Lisa?" "She is a really nice girl, but I am here for you Jade." Oh god, there we go. "I know."

We are talking but then Lisa comes back and she talks about her problems, I swear she can never shut up her mouth.

"Oh fuck, it's already 10 pm time to go home! Bye Jade and Nash!" She stands up and I stand up too. "Have fun with Nash" she says quietly. I give her a smile and a hug and then she leaves.

Here I am. In my house with a boy who I don't know that well. Great.

"We can watch a movie if you want?" Nash asks. I nod and I choose for the movie: The Longest Ride.

Nash doesn't put his arms around me, Shawn always does that and it feels so good.

When the movie is over Nash heads home. "I had a really nice day" he says. "Yes me too." I smile at him and he gives me a smile back.

"So that means I see you soon?" "Yes, you do." He comes closer and he gives me a kiss.

What I didn't know is that Shawn is standing at my front door.

Suddenly the door goes open and I see Shawn. Immediately I stop the kiss and I see that Shawn is hurten. Fuck what did I do?!

"Shawn let me explain it!" "There is nothing to explain Jade! Go away! I don't want to talk to you!"

Shawn walks away and I walk behind him. He turns around. "Go away slut."

Okay this words actually really hurts me. "Please" I say quietly.

He doesn't listen and he walks away further and further.

The boy I love is gone. And what did I? I just stand here realizing he never wants me.

It is raining so hard and I don't wear a jacket. But at this moment I don't care about it. I want to explain everything to Shawn. About Nash. That he kissed me, that Lisa invited him.

But I can't because he walked away and I did nothing to stop him.

I arrive at home and I see that Nash is still in my house. He sees how broken I am and he comes closer to me and he gives me a hug. "Sst everything is going to be okay, I promise."

Those words makes me a little better. He holds me really though but that is what I need right now, a long hug without speaking.

I cry, not hard, but I cry and Nash sees it. "You're too beautiful to cry Jade. If Shawn treats you like this then he doesn't deserve you."

I know Nash has a point, Shawn is most of the time an asshole but he is also so sweet. Nash lifts my chin up with his finger and we are looking in each other eyes.

Before I know I feel his lips on my lips. I can't deny it, it feels good. Nash lifts me up and we are going to my room.

He lays me down on my bed and he gives me one last kiss on my forhead. "Don't cry okay? Don't feel sorry for him, he doesn't deserve you." I nod. "Thank you for being here Nash, that's really kind of you."

He comes closer and he wipes my tears away and I smile at him. "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet? You're so sweet, gorgeous and funny." Nash shakes his head. "I want to wait for the perfect girl."

"And did you find her already?" He nods. "Yes I do, she is right in front of me."