Chapter 25

I sigh and he is gone again. I want to walk away but then the door goes open. "I forgot something" he says. I raise my eyebrow. "Wh-?" I can't finish my sentence because Shawn kisses me. "That, I forgot that" he smiles. I smile at him and kiss him back.

Before I know he lifts me up and heads to my room. Shawn pushes me against a wall and takes off my shirt so I am only in my bra. He looks at me, it makes me slighty uncomfortable. I look down at the ground and he lifts with his finger my chin up. "Don't feel ashamed Jade, you're beautiful" and he continues kissing me.

His hands are on my waist and they are going lower. I grab his hand and stop him. "No not that fast" I say. He looks weird at me. "Not before I do this." I take off his hoodie and lay my hand on his sixpack. "I like that" he says in my ear. "You like more" I say quietly and smirk.

Shawn let's go of me and I bite on my lip. "Fuck" he says. He stands behind me and puts his arms around my waist. "This moment can never end, you and me, doing this" he says. I look at him. "Maybe." He gives kisses in my neck and I groan, it feels so good.

Shawn gives me a little push and I fall on the bed. I take a deep breath and look at him, he is above me. He goes with his fingertips over my belly, it gives me goosebumps. He smiles and kisses me. "I lo-." He can't finish his sentence because my mother enters the house. "Jade! We are home!" she screams. "Fuck! You need to go, hurry!"

I throw his hoodie and he puts it on. He gives me one last kiss and then he climbs out of the window because my mother can't see him, she hates Shawn. How do I know? Well, she told me once that Shawn's father and my mother had a relationship in the past and he cheated on her and that's why my mother hates him, so she hates Shawn too.

I close as fast as I can my window and then she enters my room. "Do you want pizza?" she asks. I nod and give her a fake smile. She leaves my room and I sigh and let myself fall on the bed. What am I doing with my life?

"Jade! Food!" I sigh and head downstairs. I stop a second at the front door and smile. He kissed me here. I get a warm feeling in my body and continue walking to the living room.

My mother looks seriously at me. "Ehm, what have I done?" I ask. "Your school just called me, you didn't go to school in 5 days! You are grounded for 2 months!" I open my mouth because I want to say something. "After school you're going straight to home!" I look mad at her and grab my pizza. "I will finish this at my room" and walk away.

Ugh, I hate my parents. I was busy with other things, they don't get that. They don't get it that I have a social life. I eat my pizza and put on my pyjama. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I open my eyes because my phone is ringing. I look at the time: 2.30 am. Who is calling me at 2.30 am?

Unknown.

Should I accept it? I doubt but then accept it. "Is this Jade Watson?" a male says. "Ehm yes, what's wrong?" I ask quietly. "Shawn Mendes had an accident, he was driving and a drunk driver hit him, come as soon as you can to the hospital and-." I hang up. Shawn had an accident. What? No, this can't be true. They are joking.

I head as fast as I can to downstairs but my mother stands at the front door. "What are you doing, it's 2.30 pm!" she asks. "I need to go, it's important!" She crosses her arms. "Jade are you crazy?! You can't leave the house at 2.30 pm! And you're grounded so back to your room Jade! Now!" I sigh and pretend I head to my room. My mom is gone at the front door and I carefully open it. On my way to the hospital.

I grab my bike an cycle as fast as I can to the hospital. After 5 minutes I am there. I run to the desk and there sits a woman. "Can I help you?" she asks friendly. "S-shawn, I am here for Shawn Mendes" I say quietly. She nods and shows me the route. I nod and give her a smile.

I head to the elevator but it takes too long so I take the stairs. When I am at the place where Shawn is my heart is beating faster, am I ready to face this? I take a deep breath and open the door.

The room is white but I can't see Shawn. "Doctor?" I ask. A man comes near me. "Yes? Can I help you?" "Where is Shawn Mendes?" He shows me the place and I walk to that place.

And then I see him laying. I can't breath and feel my tears are coming up. "S-shawn?" I ask quietly. I head to him and he has his eyes closed. He has many wounds on his face and bruises on his arms and legs. He is breathing slowly.

I grab his hand and give a kiss on it. "I won't leave your side, until you're awake, I promise you that" I say quietly. Tears are rolling over my cheeks. He was so happy 2 hours ago and now? Now he is dying.

I still hold his hand and he still haven't opened his eyes. I give him a kiss on his forhead and give him a hug. "I miss you Mendes." I look at him and suddenly he mumbles something. I look surprised. "Shawn?!" Shawn!" I say with tears in my eyes. "Jade" he says so quietly, you can barely hear him. "I lov-." He wants to say something but then the door goes open.

A doctor enters the room. She doesn't look that happy.

"I have bad news.."