Chapter 32

I'm standing here. Watching how Shawn and this other girl are kissing. You probably ask yourself, why isn't she doing anything. Well, I am frozen and in shock, you don't expect something like this.

I still keep looking at them and they have no idea I'm standing here. After the kiss Shawn sees me and he smirks. "Jealous?" he says and continues. I feel my heart breaking in so many pieces. The one boy I love is kissing someone else and I don't care how drunk he is, I will never forget this.

I feel my tears are coming up and that's the moment I want to leave but then I do something what isn't smart. Without thinking I scream something. "Slut!" The girl turns around and I look into her eyes. Oh my god. No.

Beccie.

For all of you don't know who Beccie is. She is the biggest slut on earth. I swear, she hooked up with all the boys from our school. You can say a second Shawn Mendes.

"Nice to see you here too Jade. Did little Jade finally go to a party, for the first time in your life or am I wrong?" "You're so dead." I walk to her direction and hit her with my fist. "Hoe!" I scream. She laughs loudly. "Jealous because I'm kissing your boyfriend?" and she pulls Shawn closer to her chest. "He isn't my boyfriend." "Well, then you don't mind if I do this."

She kisses Shawn and I can say one thing, Shawn enjoys it. I want to hit her once again but then someone holds my hand. I turn around and look into someone's eyes. "Nash?" "You need to come with me, Lisa isn't doing well, we will handle this later." I nod and show Beccie my middle finger. "Bye hoe." She shrugs and continues kissing Shawn.

"Hey are you okay?" "Don't talk okay?" He nods and then we are going back to inside.

"Where is Lisa?" He shows me the spot where she is. I walk to the place and she doesn't look that good. "Lisa?" She turns around and she smiles. "H-hey Jade" she laughs. Yes, she is way too drunk. "We need to go home." "N-no w-we are s-staying here" and she falls. I roll my eyes and get her up. "No we are going!" I look to Nash and he helps me to get Lisa to the car.

We are walking to the car and then my eyes look straight in Shawn's eyes. "Jade." "Fuck off" and I walk further. He doesn't have time to say something back.

"Jade! I d-don't want to leave the club it's a-amazing!" I sigh and Nash and I lay Lisa in the car. Yes, she is too drunk to do it herself. "Go to my home, I will take care of her." He nods and drives to my house.

Not that longer we arrive and I grab Lisa's hand and take her with me inside. "Thank you Nash!" I scream. "Thank you honey" Lisa giggles. "No problem, take care of her okay?" "I will no worries!" He gives me one last nod and then he leaves.

"I'm so in love with him Jade" she smiles. "You really are?" She nods. "Yeeeees I am!" "Okay then" and I smile.

"Here wear this" I give her my pyjama. "Can you put it on for me?" I nod and put the pyjama on. Is it strange to do that? No, she is my best friend and we help each other so yeah.

I want to say something but Lisa is already sleeping. Wow that was fast. I sigh and let myself go on the bed. I look up at the ceiling, thinking about this night. He really didn't care about me, he choosed Beccie over me! That stupid slut.

I close my eyes for a bit but then my phone rings. I sigh and look at the name: Shawn, surprise surpise. I ignore it and turn off my phone. Before I know I'm sleeping.

The next day I wake up and Lisa is still sleeping. I think she has a terrible hangover. I turn on my phone and have a lot of missed calls and messages. Seriously he needs to stop, I'm so done with him. I sigh and click on the messages.

"Jade I'm so sorry! I'm so stupid!" "Jade please forgive me!" "Jade please answer this!" I type something and send it to him. "Fuck off Mendes, never call and text me again, I'm so done with you, have a great life!"

I look right next to me and see that Lisa is awake. "Too bright" she says. I laugh. "Hello Lisa, hangover?" "I don't want to talk about it okay?" I nod. "But we have to talk about one thing" I smirk. "What?" "Do you seriously love Nash?" I clap my hands of excitement. "What n-no, who said that?" I roll my eyes. "You silly! You said it to me yesterday." She looks down at the ground and her cheeks are getting redder and redder. "Please keep it as a secret." I put my hand on my chest. "I promise." "Thank you!"

Lisa is taking a shower and I head to downstairs. I'm making some pancakes for breakfast and then the doorbell rings. "What?" I walk slowly to the door and see Shawn. I want to close the door but he places his foot for the door. "Go away!" I scream. He doesn't listen and enters my house. "I said go!"

He walks to my direction and places his hand on my cheek and rubs over it. I swallow and look down at the ground. "G-go" I falter. He bents to my ear. "You don't want me to go darling, deep in your heart you want to be with me, you don't care if I'm bad, you want me" he whispers. Is it true? Do I really want him?

"N-no" I push him away. "Jade, don't deny it" he smirks. "But the most important question." I raise my eyebrow.

"Do you forgive me?"