Chapter 18

What has he to tell me at this time? I'm curious but I decide to not open it. He and I aren't going to happen. I'm with Nash now, well we aren't official yet but I know we will be, soon!

"Still not sleeping?" I smile and shake my head. "No, sorry, it's just-." I can't finish my sentence because Nash already says something. "Shawn, I know, Jade if you truly love him you have to go to him! Other wise you will lose him for ever." I look in his eyes. I'm speechless. "No, I want you" and I kiss him.

He accepts the kiss and he pulls me closer to his chest. "You know, I'm glad you were my first time Nash." He smiles and gives me a kiss. "I'm glad I could be your first time and I hope there are more times coming" he smirks.

"Nash oh my god!" I laugh and give him a friendly push against his shoulder. "It was a joke babe." Babe, Shawn always said that word.

"It better be." Nash leaves the bed, what is he doing? "Nash what are you doing?" He takes his shirt off. "It's getting hot in here." I roll my eyes. "Take off all your clothes" I smile.

Nash comes above me. "All of it?" he wispers in my ear. "No, Nash go back to sleep!" He gives me one last kiss and he stands up.

"Come here!" I pull him back to bed and he lays next to me. "Goodnight and this time for real" I say. He pulls me closer to his chest and gives me a kiss on my forhead. "Goodnight honey."

The next morning I wake up in Nash's arms. I open my eyes slowly and see that Nash is still sleeping. He wears no shirt so I lay my hand on his stomach, it gives him goosebumps.

I want to leave the bed but then he grabs my arm and pulls me back to his chest. "Where are you going to?" he gives me a kiss. "I wanted to head downstairs, making some breakfast and I didn't want to wake you up." "You can always wake me up Jade." I nod and leave the room.

I head downstairs and make breakfast, an egg with a cup of tea, not that difficult.

After I ate my breakfast I head back to Nash's room. "I think I have to go home." He nods. "Okay, I see you later I guess?" I roll my eyes. "Of course silly." He laughs. "Bye Jade." "Bye."

I walk back to my own house and the sun is shining. I smile and walk further.

When I arrive at my house I see there is a letter at my front door. I recognize this handwritten.

I open it carefully and read the name first. Shawn, I knew it.

Hi Jade,
Where are you? I miss you and you aren't responding to my messages. I hope to see you soon.
Loves, Shawn.

What is this boy thinking? That I'm stupid? That I didn't see him with Stacey, the slut of the town. He wants to play hard to get, oh trust me.

We are going to play hard to get.

I open the message from Shawn and he has sent me a lot of different things. I invite him to come to my house because I want to talk to him. We are going to play his game, the game.

Ten minutes later I hear someone knocking on my door. Perfect, let's play this game.

I walk to the door and open it. There he stands. He wears a grey t-shirt with a black leather jacket and black jeans. Fuck, Jade don't fall for this.

"Come in!" I give him a huge fake smile. He nods and enters my house. "So why did you miss me? I thought you were having fun with other girls because that's who you are. Having fun with everyone." "Where are you talking about? I was at home last night, alone."

I laugh. I come closer to Shawn and go to his ear. "Alone? Don't lie" I say quietly in his ear. He swallows. "See, you know I'm right."

He grabs my hand and pushes me against the nearest wall. "I don't know what you are trying to do, but it's hot and sexy. I like it" he says quietly. This time I'm the person who swallows.

"Do you love me?" I say. He doubts. He let's go of my hand. "You do, don't you?" I ask quietly. Still no answer. "Shawn?"

Before he could say anything I feel his lips on my lips. This is so wrong, I can't do this to Nash, but it feels too good.

I don't push him away and he lifts me up. He heads to my room and let's go of me on my bed . I look straight in his eyes.

He smirks and kisses me again. He is above me and he slowly goes to my belly. His hands are under my t-shirt, they feel so cold. Before I know Shawn has taken off my shirt and I lay here in my bra, great.

We turn around so I'm above him. I take his shirt off and look at his body. Oh my god, this body is better than Nash's body. Sorry Nash, but it's the truth. "Do you like it?" he says. I roll my eyes and continue the kiss. I follow with my finger his sixpack lines and it feels so good.

I sit on his stomach and he is caressing my arm. "You're so damn beautiful Jade." It makes me blush. "You're cute when your blushing." His words makes me shy. "Don't be shy, it's me." I nod. "I know, but the other moment you're here with me and then you're with an other girl. I can't do that Shawn. I want to know. Am I the only one?"

"Yes you are the only one for me" he says. My heart makes a jump of happiness. "But I can't be the guy who gives you everything. I'm not that good in relationships or dating stuff."

I come closer to his face and give him a kiss. "I have to ask you one last thing." He nods. "What do you want to ask?" I swallow.

"Do you love me?"