Chapter 44

The only thing I do is laugh. "Your jokes are getting worse and worse" I say through the phone. "I'm serious Jade. I'm leaving tomorrow for 10 months, it's for the best." "It's Andrew isn't it?" He doesn't say anything. "Shawn meet me in the park, in 5 minutes."

I grab my shoes and jacket and walk to the park. I see Shawn already sitting on a bench. "Shawn." He stands up and walks in my direction. He gives me a tight hug. "Hey." I smell his cologne, it's so sweet. He wants to let go but I don't let him. "Don't let go, please" I say quietly. He rubs over my back. "I won't, never." My heart is beating like crazy. "Your heart" he smiles. He let's go and looks at me.

"It beats for you." It makes him smile and gives me a kiss. "Jade, I seriously have to leave tomorrow." "I know." While we are talking we walk to Shawn's house. "Is Jassmin coming with you?" He looks down at the ground. "You can tell me, I won't be mad, I promise." "Yes, she is coming with us." "Promise me, that you won't do crazy things with her" I look into his eyes. "I promise Jade."

We arrive at Shawn's house. Shawn's parents aren't here, gladly because they hate me. Aaliyah is here with a friend. "Hey Jade!" she says. "Hey!" I smile. "Jade and I are upstairs, if you need something just scream." "Are you guys going to do nasty stuff? Like boomboom stuff?" I choke on my water Shawn gave me earlier. "Aaliyah!" Shawn says madly. She smirks and continues her conversation with her friend.

"Your sister is cute" I say. "She is, but sometimes she is crazy" he laughs. "So nice weather isn't it?" I say after a long silence. Shawn stared at me the entire time. "I just want to f-.." "Don't say it, I know what you want" I smirk.

I walk to his direction and sit on his lap. I give him a kiss and run away. "Jade!" he laughs. I hide in a room and think that Shawn is gone. I get out of the room and then I feel two strong arms around my waist. "Hi babe" he whispers in my ear. I turn around and give him a kiss. He lifts me up and pushes me against a wall. He rips the clothes from my body and kisses every inch of it. "Sweet" he smirks. I give a load moan. "S-shawn."

His hand goes lower to my tummy and then Aaliyah stands next to us. "I knew it! You guys are going to do boomboom things! Shawn don't make Jade pregnant, thanks" she laughs and walks to her room. "Awkward" I laugh. He gives me a kiss on my lips and lets go of me.

I grab my clothes from the ground and put them on again.

"We need to pack your stuff, for tomorrow" I say eventually. He clears his throat and nods. I grab his suitcase. "Well, lets start" I say.

"Shawn you have a lot of black clothes." All of his clothes are black and a few grey, pink, white and green shirts and hoodies. "Can I have this?!" I hold up the pink hoodie. "Of course babe" he kisses me. "But I want to see you in it" he smirks.

I turn around and take my clothes off. I feel Shawn is staring at me. "And without bra" he says quietly. I take my bra off and take Shawn's hoodie on. "Jesus, you look so hot." His hands goes under my hoodie. "Cold" I smile. "I can make you warm" he whispers in my ear. His hands goes to my boobs and gives a squeeze in it. "Shawn!" He smirks and he leaves the room.

He comes back shirtless and with only his sweatpants on. I swallow and look at his body. "I'm going to miss this view." He looks sad at me. "I'm going to miss you." I give him a hug and let a tear go. "I'm going to miss you too" I say quietly.

In the evening Shawn and I continued to pack his stuff, because he is leaving for 10 months. In those 10 months he is coming home for 2 days. But that's it. "Can we watch a movie now? I'm tired" I yawn. He nods and grabs his laptop. "What movie?" "Horror." "Wow, since when do you like that?" "I don't but if it gets too scary you can protect me." He rolls his eyes. "Clever girl" he gives a kiss in my hair.

I place my head on his chest and he caresses my upper arm. After one hour I close my eyes and before I know I fall asleep.

When I wake up it's 6 am, Shawn's flight is at 10 am. "Hey" I say sleepy. I watch him packing his last things. "Babe!" he says surprisingly. "I didn't want to wake you" he smiles. "How did you sleep?" I ask.

"Bad, I watched you sleeping all night, because this is the last time I could see you sleeping."

My heart makes a jump of sadness. "We should continue packing" I say after a long silence.

When it's 9 am Shawn and I are driving to the airport. There are a lot of people who wants to make a picture with Shawn. He takes a picture with everyone.

I see the Magcon boys and Jassmin. "So this is it?" I say quietly. Shawn takes me with him to a place where it's quiet. "I can't do this" he cries. I give him a hug and rub over his back. "Sshh, you can" I smile. "I promise you, to call you everyday, to Facetime you everyday." "Enjoy the time there Shawn, please." He nods and gives me a kiss. "I have to go now." He grabs my hand a gives a kiss on it.

He walks to the Magcon boys but before he leaves me he tells me one last thing.

"This isn't a goodbye Jade, our life together has only just begun."