Chapter 20

He looks amazed at me. "You do what?" he asks quietly. I smile like an idiot. "I love you Shawn." He smiles and kisses me.

Here we are, standing in the rain. With the person I love, kissing.

"I love you too Jade" he says but I can barely hear it. "You do what?" I ask. "I love you too" he says louder. "Much better" and I give him a friendly push.

"But you lost the game Jade" he says quietly. Maybe he only says I love you too for the game.

"I know I lost, and I will spend a night with you" I sigh and roll my eyes. He lifts my chin up with his finger. "We aren't going to do strange things, I will do something special" he says while he looks into my eyes. I nod. "Okay deal." He smiles. "It's getting cold, do you want to come with me?" "Of course" he says.

We are heading back to my place and I open the door. "Do you want something to drink?" "Cup of tea." I nod and head to the kitchen. I close my eyes and sigh. This is so unfair for Nash, I feel so sorry for him.

Suddenly I feel two arms around my neck. I open my eyes. "Where are you thinking about?" he says with a really low and hot voice in my ear. It gives me goosebumps. I swallow. "Nothing" I lie.

"Don't lie to me babe I feel your heartbeat is going faster" he says. Should I tell him? "I already told you, there is nothing." "Okay then." And he let's go of me.

He walks away. "Shawn c'mon!" He sits on my couch. "I don't like it when people are lying to me." I sigh. "I was thinking about Nash okay? How unfair it is for him." He stands up and gives me a hug. What? Why is he doing this?

"Ehh?" I say. "Sst, I want to hug you and hold you tough." My heart is beating faster. "Do you say that to every girl?" I ask quietly. He let's go of me. "No Jade, because you're the only person I really love. I can't explain it but you do something to me, in a good way." The way he says it makes me a little bit scared, he looks so serious at me. I've never seen him this way before.

"Okay then." And Shawn hugs me again. "I've to go okay? See you soon I promise" and he gives me a kiss. "Okay bye Mendes." He smiles and leaves.

I head to my room and put on some music. I'm a huge fan of Selena and Ariana so I listen to their music all the time. Suddenly I hear the front door closing. I put the volume lower. Who the hell is in my house?

I grab my flashlight and head carefully downstairs. I stop at the front door. "Jesus what are you doing?!" Shawn asks. "How-?" "How can I enter your house? Well, I still have the key" and he shows me the key. Oh great, that's right he still has that key.

"What are you doing here Shawn? I thought you had to go." "My appointment is canceled." Which appointment? Should I ask him?

"Which appointment?" I ask carefully. He comes closer to me. "Nothing to worry about" and he kisses me. I nod.

"Shawn stop!" I laugh. "Why should I?" "Please have mercy on me!" I can't stop laughing. "What is the secret password?" Oh and by the way, we are having a pillow fight. "I love you?" "Good enough for me."

He comes closer and kisses me. His hands are under my t-shirt, they feel cold. I look at him and he smiles at me. "Do you have it cold babe?" he says quietly in my ear. I swallow. "Yes."

He takes his hoodie off and he gives it to me. "You can wear this darling." I smile and roll my eyes. "Thank you."

I put the hoodie on and Shawn only wears his sweatpants. I look at his body. "Do you like it?" I smile and Shawn and I turn around.

I'm above Shawn. I lay my hands on his sixpack and follow his lines. Shawn hates it when someone touches his stomach. He gets goosebumps. I tease him. "Stop doing that Jade" he groans gently. "With what?"

I come closer to his lips but don't kiss him. "With that" he swallows. "You mean this?" I wisper in his ear. My hands are still on his stomach. He swallows again. "With that yes" he says quietly.

I look at him. "Fuck this Jade." We turn around and I'm under Shawn. He kisses me and takes my hoodie off. I only wear my underwear.

He looks at my body. He smirks. "What's to smirk?" I ask. "You're so pretty" and he kisses me.

He goes to my jawline and I groan. He goes to my belly and then he stops. "You have won the deal, and I know you wanted this, so it's fair" I say quietly.

He lifts my chin up. "I do nothing without your permission." What happened with the badboy Shawn?

"It's okay." "Are you sure?" I nod. "100 percent." He gives me a kiss and continues then what he started.

I'm laying on Shawn's chest and he is going through my hair. It makes me sleepy. His phone is on my bedside table. "You're so gorgeous I'm so lucky to have you." I smile to him and kiss him.

"Where is the bathroom?" he asks. I show him the bathroom and he heads to there. His phone is lighting up.

I doubt for a second but then I grab it. It's from his friend Cameron.

I know Shawn's code. I go to messages and read the whole conversation between Cameron and Shawn.

Cameron: Yoo, did you get her in bed already?
Shawn: No man, working on it. She is so easy to get. This is an easy one, soon she'll have sex with me.
Cameron: Just tell me how good/bad she is, I want her after you.
Shawn: Is cool bro, well I'm going to her right now! Speak to you later!
Cameron: And did you guys have sex?

That last text message is from one minute ago. I can't believe this. He used me!

Shawn walks into my room and he sees I'm crying. "What's wrong?" "Go now!" I scream as loud as I can. "Babe what's wrong?!" "Go!" I scream.

He looks to my hands and sees I'm holding his phone. "You read it didn't you?" I nod. "It was all a game, you never loved me, or did you love me?" He gives me no answer.

"Shawn did you ever love me or was it all for the game?"