Chapter 11

Why did you leave so fast?

That is the message he send. Why did I leave? Oh that's right, he is an asshole.

I read the message like 50 times and I have no idea what to respond. I see that Shawn is online, what to do?

After a long time of thinking I have the answer.

It's all for the game, remember?

He and his stupid game! Why have I said yes. I wish I had never said yes. Maybe everything would be different.

I know Shawn doesn't love/like me. He only wants to win this game and hook up with me. But I can't help it.

I am in love with the badboy.

Shawn can't know about it, otherwise I have to spend a night with him. Well, that isn't bad but the hook up part is bad. Why isn't he just normal! Like everyone else.

Shawn has read my message but he didn't send something back, better for my life. I check every 10 minutes if he is online or not, I can't help it. I feel like a stalker.

Maybe he talks to 100 other girls now, I feel so sad about that. Ugh, why do I have feelings! They destroy my life!

I can't sleep and I have no idea what I can do. Mabel is still at Madison's place and my parents are in a hotel I guess.

"Fuck 2 am." I sigh and head downstairs. If I can't sleep I always make tea, it makes me sleepy and I have no idea why.

I head to the kitchen and make a cul of tea. I grab some sugar and put it in my tea.

I walk to my couch and see someone sitting in my couch, what? It is really dark in my living room so I put on the lights. Who the fuck is sitting on my couch at 2 am?

I walk to the person and see it is Shawn. "Jesus! What are you doing here?!" He smirks. "I want to be with you" while he says that he comes closer to me. "Don't touch me!" "Too late." His hands are already on my waist. "Let me go, now!" He shakes his head. "No babe, never."

He kisses my neck but then I realize I still have my tea in my hand. I throw my tea over Shawn, he let's me go. "Jade! What the hell!" I go to his ear. "I told you to let me go" I wisper.

He looks a little bit scared. "By the way, how did you come into my house?" He shows me the key. "Great so you have a key now?! To stalk me?" He nods. "Babe I already had this key, forgotten?

His words makes me sick. And great I remember it, last time he was in my house and he showed me the key, great.

"Shawn give me that key! Otherwise I will go to the police!" "Oh sweet Jade, I know you don't do that and why should I give it?" "What do you want for it?" "You" he says quietly.

Wait he wants me for that stupid key?! "Me?" "Lose the game and you get the key." I laugh. "Never."

Shawn walks past me and he stands at the front door. "We will see, bye Jade." And he is gone, why is he so strange?

I head back to bed and think about Shawn, again. I am really tired so I close my eyes.

The next morning I wake up and take a shower. I decide to skip school because I seriously feel terrible. I put some comfy clothes on and head downstairs.

I bake an egg and make a cup of tea. I put the tv on and watch the Ellen tvshow. Selena is in it so that's the reason I watch it.

Then my doorbell rings, what? I open the door and there he stands. "What are you doing here Shawn?" "Giving you are ride to school." I sigh. "I stay home today, I don't feel well."

Before I know he is in my house. "Ahum. Have I invited you?" "Nope, but that doesn't matter."

He lays on my couch. "Ehm, why don't you go to school?" "I want to be with you Jade." It makes me blush. "Okay then, what do you want to drink?"

"Water." I nod and head to the kitchen. Shawn and I are a lot together lately, it feels good.

"Here." I want to walk away but Shawn has my arm. He stands up. I am smaller than Shawn, he is a giant person. "You look gorgeous today." I blush. "I am sick Shawn."

"Sick and still gorgeous." He gives me kiss and I don't push him away.

He lifts me up and pushes me against the nearest wall. It feels so good but so bad. "You like it don't you?" I say nothing because I am enjoying this moment. "I thought so."

He kisses my neck and he slowly goes back to my lips. I have no idea why I don't stop him. I feel his soft lips on my lips.

Shawn continues the kiss but this time I push him away. "Well, that took long." What does he mean with 'that took long'? "What?" "It took long, I have broken my record with you." Record? What?

"What record?" I ask. "Oh sweet Jade, don't forget this is a game." "That stupid game! I wish, I had never met you!" I scream.

For a second Shawn looks sad, what? "I wish I had never met you! You're playing with my feelings! No girl has ever done that! It sucks Jade!"

What?! I play with his feelings? "Shawn I didn't know that." "Well you know it now, I leave."

He heads to the door but I stop him. I give him a kiss but he pushes me away. "Sorry Jade, not now." He walks through the door. He is gone. The boy I love, tells he probably has feelings for me and I ruined it. Great Jade.

I have no idea what to do, my life sucks at the moment.

I feel too bad and I am going to do something I might going to regret.

I put some regular clothes on and head to Shawn's house. On my way I see a lot of couples, great.

I knock on the door and there he stands. His eyes are red, he cried. But why? We look at each other for a long time. "Can I come in?" He doubts. "No, go away."