Chapter 39

I look up and stand up. "What are you doing?" Stefan asks. He stands up too and puts his arms around my waist from behind. He gives me kisses in my neck that makes me groan. "Come back to bed" he whispers in my ear.

"Someone was screaming my name" his fingertips are caressing my upper arm, it gives me goosebumps. "That was your imagination Jade, there was nobody calling your name, only you and me in this room."

I turn around and look at his face. His beautiful ocean blue eyes that make you fall in love. "Trust me" he says and goes through my hair with his fingers. I give him a little nod and he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

He bends to my lips and kisses me. I smile and he lifts me up. He places me down on the bed and we continue what we were doing. He unclaps my bra and takes off my underwear. "Are you sure about this?" he asks. "Yes, yes I am."

The next morning I wake up with a huge headache and feel someone's arms around me. This isn't Shawn. I look right next to me and see it's Stefan, he is already awake. "Goodmorning," he says with his morning voice. My heart makes a jump. "Goodmorning" and I bury myself deeper in his chest.

He caresses my arm and we talk a while. "You don't regret, do you?" he asks. I look up to him. "Regret what?" I ask seriously. "That we had sex last night?!"

I stand up and run my fingers through my hair. "N-no, we had what?!" "You said you wanted it!" "We had sex? You and me? Us?" "Yes, we had sex, fuck I feel so stupid now I should've known better and-."

I interrupt him with giving him a kiss. "Don't worry, I know we had sex last night, it was amazing tho" I whisper. "You are so mean" he laughs.

He also stands up and lifts me up and lays me down on his bed. He looks deep into my eyes. He places my hair behind my ear. "I was joking" I smile. "I know." He gives me a kiss and I accept it.

We turn around so I'm on top of Stefan. "Where is your shirt, Mr. Carlson?" He smirks and places his hands on my waist. "Where is your bra, Ms. Watson?" "You win" I laugh.

I stroke his six-pack lines with my finger tips. "You like it don't you?" he smirks. "Who knows." I give him a kiss and then I stand up. "We need to have breakfast!" I say.

I walk to downstairs and see how many people are still here. Well, they are all sleeping but still, damn. "Look at this mess!" I say to Stefan. He shrugs. "We will clean it up later." I nod and head to the kitchen.

I make breakfast and in the meantime, Stefan is cleaning up. Everyone who stayed is gone now, so we have his house for ourselves. "Breakfast is ready!"

He walks to the kitchen and places a kiss on my lips. "I would rather eat you" he smirks. It makes me shy. "I was kidding" he smiles. I put my hands around his neck and look into his eyes. "Well, let's eat."

After we eat our breakfast I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. "Stefan!" I scream. He opens the bathroom door and looks at me. "Y-yes" he falters. He looks to me from head-to-toe. "Do you have something to wear? I only have my dress." He swallows and nods.

He comes back with a jogging pants from him and a t-shirt. "Thank you,with" I say. He nods and closes the door.

I check my social media and I haven't missed something important. I click on Shawn's Instagram profile and see he gained a lot of followers. I look through his photos and there I see one video. He is singing 'As Long As You Love Me.' His voice is so magical and beautiful.

I scroll through the comments and see everyone is commenting heart emojis. I scroll down his profile and see pictures of Shawn and me. It gives me a warm feeling. "The good old times" I say to myself.

"Jade, are you ready?" Stefan asks. "Y-yes," I say quietly. I put my phone away and walk to downstairs. "Stefan I-i am going to my own house, I will talk to you later!" He comes to my direction and gives me a kiss on my lips. "Okay, be safe." "I will thank you" and I leave.

When I'm home the first thing I do is running to my room. I lock the door and let myself go on the bed.

I miss Shawn, I miss him like hell.

Stefan and me it doesn't feel right. He is too sweet and too perfect for me. I take his clothes off he gave me and put my own pyjamas on. I watch my series and after that I look on Instagram again. "He is getting so much attention," I say to myself.

My parents and sister aren't home, so I walk to downstairs and make a cup of tea for myself. I watch the news and see Stefan sent me a message. "Hey, you get home safely?" I smile to my phone. "Yes, I'm safe, thanks for asking" I reply.

We talk for awhile and I decide to go out for a run. I put my running outfit on and grab my earphones.

It's not really warm outside, but it's perfect to go out for a run. I'm running through the park. There is a sunset and it's so beautiful.

I don't look where I am going and suddenly I fall on the ground. "Ouch," I say. My head hurts like hell. I slowly stand up and look at the person I hit. I swallow and look into his eyes.

"Jade," he says.

"Shawn.."