Chapter 45

I give him one last hug and then he walks to the Magcon Boys. Cameron and the others wave at me and Shawn gives me one little smile. They want to walk away but Shawn stops. "Wait one second" I hear him saying. I want to walk away but then I feel Shawn's hands on my shoulder. I turn around and he gives me a long and passionate kiss.

"I couldn't leave without a last kiss" he rubs my cheek with his thumb.

I smile and then he leaves, this time for real. I wave for the last time and then they leave. I see Jassmin holding Shawn's hand. I don't want to be jealous but I can't help it, it hurts to see. She is spending so much time with Shawn now, maybe they are doing stuff I don't want to imagine.

I walk back to my car and drive to my own house. When I arrive at my house I walk to my room. I check my phone and see Shawn sent me a message with a photo. 'I miss you' it says. I screenshot the photo and send something back. 'I miss you more, when do you arrive at Dublin?' He opens it and send nothing back. I sigh and throw my phone back on my bed.

I take a quick shower and put Shawn's pink hoodie on. When I look on my phone I've two Snapchats. 'Sorry I didn't answer, Jassmin was annoying.' and 'In one day, I love you Jade, please don't forget that.' It makes me so happy to hear that he loves me. I send a picture back with his hoodie on. 'I love you too, but I have to go! Bye!'

I walk to downstairs and see Mabel, my mom and dad. "Hola" I say. They say nothing back so I leave it like that. I ask Rox to come over, Rox is an old friend of mine. Lisa and I don't speak to each other anymore, and I've seriously no idea why.

I change my hoodie for a sport outfit. When Rox is here we are going out for a run. "So how is the relationship going?" she asks. "Well, he is on tour right now for 10 months, but it's going well. We have our ups and downs" I smile. She nods and we continue to run.

After 10 minutes of running I'm out of breath. "Over there is an hill, we should go to there" she points at the hill. I nod and we continue to walk. When we arrive at the hill I take a seat in the grass. "You miss him, don't you?" "It's only been 3 hours since he left, how am I going to survive 10 months?!" She gives me a hug. "It's going to be okay." I sigh and look at the view. "Wonderful isn't it?" I nod and think back about all the beautiful moments Shawn and I had.

*Flashback*

"I'm going to take you on a date" he says while holding my hand. "We aren't dating?" I say amazed. "Well, I want to get to know each other." "Okay then, that's a deal." He stands up and gives me a hug. "Be ready in 1 hour!" and he leaves. Shawn always was the badboy, but we hang out more and he is actually really nice.

I take a shower and put my red dress on. I look into the mirror and I'm too lazy for putting make-up on my face, so I only apply a tiny bit of mascara. When the hour is over Shawn stands at my front door. My parents are out of town because they have a business trip. My sister is at her friends place.

I hear my doorbell and walk to downstairs. I grab my shoes. "Jade" he reaches a hand out to me. I roll my eyes and grab his hand. We walk to his Jeep and he opens the door for me. "Gentleman" I smile. He smiles too and closes the door. "Where are we going to?" He doesn't say a word, he only looks at me with a cute smile. I rest my head against the car window and look outside. I feel Shawn is staring at me but it doesn't bother me.

"We are here" he says. I want to step out but he doesn't let me. "Wait" he says. I wait and before I know he opens the door for me. I give him a little smile and step out of the car. "It's cold" I say. Before I can say I don't want his jacket he already gave it to me. "You need to be warm" he says in a very sweet way. "Shawn this isn't necassary" I want to give him the jacket but he refuses it. "No, please put it on, I've got it warm." I nod and we continue to walk further.

Before I know he stands behind me and places his hands before my eyes. "Trust me." I nod and we walk to the place, more of a hill. He takes his hands away and he whispers something in my ear. "You can look." I open my eyes and this is so beautiful. "Shawn. wow." I look at him and give him a hug.

After a long time it's getting darker and darker. I sit on the edge of the hill and look over whole Toronto. "Beautiful isn't it?" He takes a seat right next to me. I give him a smile. "It's marvellous." He grabs my hand and I get it warm. Maybe this is the moment that I start to realize that I actually like Shawn.

I like the badboy.

*End of the flashback*

I smile and realise that I sit on the exact same spot were I sat when we had a date. "Jade, Aaliyah called and you have to go to your house." "Why?" "You will see it when you're home." Rox and I run as fast as we can to my house and I call Aaliyah. "Jade turn your television on." I can hear in her voice that she is crying. "Aaliyah, what's going on?" I ask quietly. "Watch the news" and she hangs up.

I put my television on and watch the news. Breaking news: "The airplane from the Magcon boys has crashed. They say there are no survivors but they are still searching. If we know something more we will let you know. Daphne could you tell us how this happened?" "Well, Deric we don't know the reason, we only know it were kids from 17 years old and-" That is the moment I turn the television off.

How could this happen? Is Shawn still alive? So many questions..