First meeting

*Celestia*
I am shocked and confused. I had truly thought that I would never be able to have kids, but now I am pregnant with some stranger's baby against all odds and by accident. It sounds like some really bad romance novel or tv show.

But what to do ? I always wanted children. But I wanted them with a man I love, not some stranger who could be a psycho from all I know. And how would I explain it to everyone, they would probably think I had some sordid one night stand.

On the other hand, me getting pregnant is somewhat of a miracle and it might very well be my only chance to ever be a mother. The doctor I had talked to had said that having an abortion could lower her odds for another pregnancy even further.

But what is the man in question thinking about this, I know nothing about him, besides him being engaged and that they have tried getting pregnant for some time now. What has he been told about me ?

Would I even be able to take care of a baby ? I had lost my job when I was sick, and I have spent most of my savings by now. I still have some medical bills I need to pay and I live with a friend, trying to get a job, but it isn't easy, and that isn't really the right situation to raise a baby in.

Then there is a small knock on the door and the doctor comes back in. "Hi again Celestia. I have just talked to the couple and the man would like to come talk to you. Would that be okay with you ?"

"Yes of course". What else can I say ? It has to be quite a shock for them as well, and it is logical that he wants to talk to me about what I want to do.

The doctor nods. "I will go get him, but I think that maybe I should warn you. I don't want you to get a shock when he comes in".

"Why would I get a shock ?" I look at the doctor in confusion, is he disfigured or something ?

After a sigh the doctor looks at me and says softly. "Because I am pretty sure you are going to recognise him. The father of your baby is Tom Hiddleston".

What ? No no no, that had to be some kind of joke. But who would joke about something like that ? Would a doctor joke ? I am not only pregnant with a stranger, I am pregnant with a celebrity and a very handsome one at that.

The doctor has closed the door, apparently going to fetch Tom, and I am on the verge of panic. How can I possibly talk to him about this ? How can I talk to him at all ? He is  like the most handsome man on the face of the earth and I have had a huge celebrity crush on him for a long time.

*Tom*
"If you just come with me Tom, she has agreed to talk to you". The doctor pokes his head into the room looking at me.

I get up and kiss Felicity softly. "I'll be back soon darling okay ? I will just have a chat with her about what she is planning to do. Figure out the best way to handle this".

"She shouldn't have a choice, what if she goes to the media telling that she is pregnant with your baby ? Everyone would think you cheated on me". Felicity says angrily.

I do understand that Felicity is upset. It can't be easy for her to find out that someone else is pregnant with my baby, the baby she so sorely wants and has gone through painful procedures to get.

I don't really know how to feel, the idea of being a father tugs at something deep inside of me, but I don't really know how to feel about the whole situation.

Of course I can't help wondering what this woman might be like. Then the doctor opens a door and I follow him inside, my breath held back.

"Tom, this is the young woman Celestia. Celestia dear, this is Tom. I will leave you two alone to talk. Just call for me if you need me". He smiles and hurries out again, leaving them alone.

I look at the young woman, measuring her up in a second. She is quite petite, around 5'5 feet and he wouldn't call her fat or even chubby, but she was definitely more voluptuous than the models and actresses I mostly hang around. Curvy would be the right word, with rounded hips and full looking breasts.

She has a very pretty face, her hair thick black waves and her eyes innocently wide and the color of melted chocolate. She has full lips and a pretty smile.

I flash her a smile and extend my hand to her. Better start this off on a friendly foot and not scare her. "Hi Celestia, nice to meet you, even though it is some crazy circumstances".

"Nice to meet you too Tom and yes, this is very unexpected and kind of crazy". Her voice is quite a lot deeper than I had expected and kind of sexy. She has a firm handshake.

I walk over and sit down on the edge of the doctor's desk, pointing to the chair. "Please sit down Celestia and let's talk about this. Figure out the best course of action".

"I must admit that I am very confused and I also have to say I am very sorry, I didn't know you were ... You know, trying to have children". She sits down looking up at me.

I sigh, only our family and very closest friends know. "Yeah it is not something we want the world to know, so I hope we can trust you not to tell ?"

"Of course, I would never tell anyone, it is a very private thing". She sends me a smile and I feel that she is being honest.

I scratch my neck. "So I hear you weren't supposed to be able to become pregnant, this must be quite a shock then".

"Yeah kind of is. I must admit I thought they were making fun of me at first, and then again when he told me your name ... Sorry ... But it was really just about the last name I expected to hear". She smiles apologetically.

I smile back. "Well no need to apologize, I can understand that, but I need to ask, what do you plan to do ?"