Unpassionated

1 month later
*Celestia*
I hear the front door open and feel how my heart beats a little faster. Tom has been in New York for ten days and I have to admit that I have actually missed him. But of course I can't say that out loud.

Before he left we had spent more and more time together. I love talking with him and to be honest I actually no longer see the famous actor Tom Hiddleston. I just see Thomas, the most amazing man I have ever met. A very handsome man though.

"Where are my beautiful girls ?" He calls from the hallway and I hear how Felicity huffs annoyed from the other couch.

"We are in the living-room Tom". I call out. I hear him drop his bags on the floor. Felicity sends me an ice cold stare. She has become more and more cold towards me and she rarely talks to me at all.

Tom comes into the room and he lights up in a big smile as he spots me. Then he hurries over to me. Pulling me up from the couch and hugging me. "Hi darling. Don't you just glow".

"Hi Tom". I say, usable to hide my happiness of having him home.

I am feeling a bit uncomfortable from the glare Felicity is sending our way. But Tom doesn't seem to notice. He just falls to his knees, gently caressing my growing stomach. "Hello there daddy's little munchkins. I hope you are growing in there and being good to your mommy".

I can't help smiling at him, placing my hands next to his on her stomach. "They are behaving perfectly. I almost haven't had any nausea".

"Good to hear. Oh and I am looking forward to the scan tomorrow". He says getting up and turning towards Felicity. "Hi darling. Missed me ?"

She arches one perfect eyebrow and roll her eyes. "Oh yes so much. I am so desperate and dependent on you that I can't be without you for ten days".

"So, not at all ? Not just a little bit ?" He slowly walks over to her. Then he grabs her hand and pulls her up to stand. He kisses her. "So I guess you don't really want your present either ?"

"Present ? You bought me a present ?" She says, finally looking like she is actually interested. "Come on them, give it to me".

He takes out a little box and hands it to her, looking at her all excited. He is clearly waiting for her to open it and she does, but she is looking utterly confused. "What is that ?"

He gently pulls out a chain with a small key on it. "I found out the place where we had our first date was closing. This is the front door key. I thought it ... you know would remind you of how we started". He is looking a bit lost.

Felicity grabs the key, reading the inscription on it. "Forever ... you had that inscribed right ?"

He nods slowly. I can't help but think that it is such a thoughtful and romantic gift, but Felicity mostly seems disappointed.

"Do you like it ?" He asks nervously, the hopeful tone of his voice making my chest tighten.

Felicity lets out a breath and plasters on a clearly fake smile. "Sure darling I love it".

She puts it back in the box and gives him a swift kiss. "You better go empty out your suitcase before it starts to stink".

"Yeah okay". He gets up and leaves the room with a sigh. I look after him. My heart is bleeding for him. It is clear that he had been disappointed and hurt by Felicity's reaction.

"I thought that was a very romantic gift". I say softly, looking at the other woman.

Felicity throws the box on the table. "It's an old key. He could at least have bought me a diamond, he can afford it".

"Not that it is really my business, but I think you are very ungrateful. He clearly put a lot of thought into that gift". I say, getting up.

Felicity gets up too and suddenly she is right in my face hissing at me. "You are right, it is none of your damn business. He is my man. Oh don't put up that face, I have seen the longing looks you send him. I know you would like to sink your claws into him. But forget it".

"You don't own him even though you seem to think so. You got a wonderful man, treat him right". I answer, ignoring the accusation. I really can't deny it. I am trying to hide it, but I have a huge crush on him.

Felicity looks like she is about to slap me, being right in my face again. "Just stay out of it. I am going to be his wife. And don't for a second tell yourself that he would ever be with a woman like you".

We both hear Tom come down the stairs and Felicity sends me an acidic smile then when Tom walks into the living room she drapes herself around his neck, kissing him just under his ear. "Oh I missed you so much baby. What about you and me call it a night and go upstairs to have a proper welcome home, alone ?"

He looks rather surprised, but then he kisses her, smiling happily. "That sounds like a marvelous idea. Good night Celestia".

"Night Tom". I say, sending him a smile. I do everything to cover up that the idea makes me feel nauseous. But I have no claim on him and I know it. I am really starting to wonder if I should be here. Knowing that every day is setting me up for more hurt.

*Felicity*
As soon as we enter the bedroom Tom pulls me into his arms, kissing me passionately and I let him. After all I had started it so I can't very well turn him away now.

He kisses down my neck, mumbling against my skin. "Maybe it was a good thing that I was away for some time. Maybe you missed me just a bit".

"Of course baby". I answer. I actually enjoy his hands and mouth on my skin. He knows what he is doing and he is always very passionate. He undresses me and pushes me back on the bed, telling me how beautiful I am.

I watch him undress, licking my lips slowly. He really is both handsome and sexy. I truly have nothing to complain about. Well except for him being so needy for attention. I make a motion with my finger. "Come here sexy".

He smiles and crawls up on the bed, kissing me deeply. He starts caressing me, playing with my breasts and nipples making me throw back my head, moaning softly. My hands are laying by my sides, I never really know what to do with them.

"You really are sexy, baby". He moans against my stomach, as he slowly makes his way down my body to my center. I gasp when his hot lips and wet tongue start exploring me. Sometimes I almost forget how good it can feel when I let him have his way.

I grab the sheets, gasping a bit, which seems to encourage him as he gets more enthusiastic and soon after I am whimpering as pleasure sweeps me  away.

He crawls on top of me and tries kissing me, but there is no way I want to kiss him when he has just gone down on me. I turn my face and let him kiss my cheek. He makes a little annoyed sound but starts kissing my neck instead and I grab his erection, pulling him to my entrance.

I gasp as he thrusts himself into me. He is rather big and well it hurt a bit. He kisses my neck, whispering. "Are you okay baby ?"

"Yeah fine". I mumble and he starts moving his hips.

I bend my knees, giving him more space and I grab his arms. Hoping he won't be too long this time. In the beginning I had loved his stamina, now I mostly wish he could be a little faster.

He pulls me closer and closer, until he hoarsely whispers. "Cum for me baby. I am so close. Please cum for me". I do, moaning softly. And I hear him groan and feel him stiffen as he reaches his own climax.

He slides down beside me pulling me into his arms, kissing my neck. "That was wonderful, baby".

I sigh and give him a quick peck on the cheek before getting up. "It was fine. I'll just go shower".