His hot revenge

*Celestia*
Oh God did he really just say that, I feel myself blush, knowing I should say something, I should object, this is so very wrong. He is engaged to someone else, but she also knew she wasn't gonna stop him.

Tom smiles as he slowly, gracefully like a feline predator, walks over, his voice practically purring. "Just one more question darling, do I need to take any precautions, you know with the pregnancy ?"

"No, as long as you don't have any scary kinks, you can do whatever you want Tom". I say. I have this feeling that he needs to shed Felicity's rules, and the doctor had told me that all normal sex is totally fine.

A smirk spread on his face, his eyes going dark before her. "Oh darling, if you just knew how long I have wanted to get my hands on you and my lips and... well".

I swallow, suddenly nervous, am I making a big mistake here ? The tone of his voice, and the way he looks at me told me that this is not only gonna be especially soft and sweet.

He pushes me against the kitchen counter, kissing me roughly. The feeling makes me moan against his lips, my hands grabbing his neck, but he suddenly pulls away, gently taking my hands down. "Oh no darling, stay perfectly still. Now place your hands on the counter and do not move them".

I put one hand on each side of my body, breathing heavily and his mouth finds mine again. His hands are cradling the back of my head, holding me in place, as his tongue invades my mouth, ploundering it.

I hold my breath as he lets his long fingers run over my shoulder, the tips gently gracing my skin and I feel my knees almost buckle, from the feeling. His voice a soft whisper. "I am going to be so very nice to you".

When he reaches the strap of my tank top, his finger slides under it, pulling it over my shoulder and I breathe in. Then his fingers move along my collar bone, making my breath catch in her throat. He repeats it all with the other strap.

He slowly pulls the top down around my waist, exposing my breast. His hands sliding up to cup them, gently kneading them. "God those are perfection darling".

I moan deeply as his fingers start playing with my nipples and I have to grab the table. Oh god my whole body is on fire and I am gasping, feeling like my legs are made from jello. I hardly notice that he slips off my panties.

His mouth is adorning my neck and shoulders in wet heated kisses. Then he lifts me up to sit on the table, taking my legs and putting my feet up next to me, one on each side, next to my hands. With firm hands he spreads my legs, leaving me totally exposed.

I blush, feeling a sudden need to cover myself, but he steps in between my legs, biting gently down on my earlobe. "Oh darling, you look so damn hot and sexy". And then he is kissing me again, his hands playing with my breasts.

He kisses down my body until he is kneeling between my legs, his tongue sliding over me, making me gasp. He groans softly "Oh, so wet and wanting for me. I can't wait to have you on every surface of the house".

*Tom*
Okay, I do know that I have gone totally overboard here, but she had said whatever I wanted and right now I just want to be as bad as possible. I might be acting out in some rebellion against all Felicity's tedious rules and controlling behavior.

My mouth is caressing her warm folds, my tongue is running over her, exploring her and she is gasping hard. One hand grabbing the table, the other my hair.

"Oh God Tom". Her voice is almost breathless as an orgasm rolls through her, making her whole body tense.

I quickly pull off my own clothes, needing to have her now. I feel empowered as I am grabbing her hips and making her cry out when I thrust into her full force.

Oh God it feels so good, burying myself in her over and over, hearing little gasps and moans from her, seeing her eyes roll back in her head. When I suddenly pull out she whimpers. "No please don't stop Tom, it feels so good. Don't stop".

"Oh I am not stopping darling. Not before you can't walk straight for a week". I growl, feeling like I am losing both my mind and control of my body.

I lift her down from the table, grabbing her hand, and pulling her with me to the living-room, almost throwing her on the couch, crawling up between her legs, as I am pulling them over my shoulders, bottoming out in her, making her scream out in pleasure.

Soon I am pounding into her with almost furious force, her hands have a tight grip on my shoulders, and her pelvis is thrusting up to meet me. As I feel her getting close, I pull out once again, lifting her into my arms, carrying her upstairs, kicking open the door to Felicity's office. Anger and rejection is flowing through my body mixed with lust and desire.

I put her down, gently pushing her in over the desk, then enjoy seeing the papers fly everywhere when I slam into her, this time she lets out a small scream again. I know I can't hold back much longer, it is just too good, too liberating.

I can't help imagining Felicity's face seeing us right now and I am feeling some naughty satisfaction over it. "Oh God yes baby, cum for me".

She literally screams my name, thrashing and cramping hard down on me as she cums gloriously and I let myself get pulled with her, groaning as I cum harder than I have done in years, collapsing on top of her. Quickly moving away, not to hurt her.

"Are you okay darling ?" I pull her up into my arms, afraid I have been too hard on her, after all she is pregnant with twins. Suddenly feeling bad about what I just did.

She snuggles into me, her voice tired. "Yes Tom, I am perfectly fine. It  was amazing. Stop worrying my dear, you haven't hurt me the slightest".

I can't help smiling as I carry her to my bathroom, washing us both and drying her off gently before taking her with me to my bed, where I am holding her tight in my arms whispering sweet things in her ear until she is deeply asleep.