Part 2.

" What is this place?" She asked as we exited the Jeep.

" They do like plays and stuff and they show cool short films. They're finishing up the October specials so it's all horror films and plays right now. I figured you would like it." I looked over to her and smiled

" OMG Lauren! I love you so much can I have your autograph!" A short girl with brown hair and green eyes approached us shaken up

" sure sweetie do you have something to write with?"

The small girl frowned as she looked through her purse. " no I don't think so"

" hang on I might have one in my truck." I smiled and ran back to my truck unlocking it from the key fob. I searched the middle counsel first then finding a roach of a joint. Really Jessie. I let Jessie take my truck out last week while his was in the shop and of course him and Zach smoked in here. Zach literally always has weed.

I finally found a sharpie after digging through stacks of Papers and envelopes in the center counsel and made my way back to Lauren. She was now in a small crowd of teenage girls and a few boys taking pictures.

" I Uh found a sharpie" I raised the sharpie in between my index and my thumb wobbling it back and forth with a crooked smile.

" Im sorry this will only take a minute!" She said quietly near my ear.

" it's fine I understand." I stepped aside and watched her interact with her fans. In all honesty I had no problem with it, I'm used to it now since Jessie is a rising star and all and plus we live in LA where a lot of his fans are.

I discreetly took my phone out of my pocket and snuck a picture myself.

To: Jessie 🚬
Dude.

From: Jessie 🚬
What's uppppp? And I'll be over in 25 minutes

To: Jessie 🚬
Look. At. Her.

From: Jessie 🚬Whipppppppedddddd☕️

From: Jessie 🚬
Whipppppppedddddd☕️

To: Jessie 🚬
Shut up. And we left already my bad

From: Jessie 🚬
Dick. I'll catch u later then. I'm gonna go eat with Zach at ur favorite restaurant then go do other things that u like with Zach.

To: Jessie 🚬
🖕🏼

I look up from my phone and see Lauren still taking pictures. " hey the shows about to start" I whisper over her shoulder.

" Ok guys I gotta go now bye nuggets!" She waved bye and gave them a beautiful bright smile.

" nuggets?" I chuckled and held the door for her

" yes nuggets. Is there a problem?" She pursed her lips trying not to smile as I looked at her.

" no it's cute " I gave her a warm smile and walked into the dark room with my hand on her lower back. The room gave off old school theater vibes, a huge bright red curtain with gold fringes hung over the small stage and dark red velvet booth seats were scattered throughout the room in front of it.