XXVI

*Alarm*

"Y/n" I heard Savannah's voice but i didn't move. Im not sure what time it is but i guarantee its early as hell.

"Y/nnnnn" she grabbed my arm with one hand and placed her other hand near my back and started to shake me and the bed gently." Im not turning off your alarm until you sit up" she sighed " Y/N"

" Fucking get up!" Jess yelled into his pillow, but i didn't move.

"Y/NNN" The alarm got louder by the second it seemed like and Sav Started to shake me even harder.

"FOR CHRIST FUCKING SAKE GET UP" i felt a gust off wind hit my face, it smelled like beer and man, so basically jess. My mattress started to tilt causing me to roll off to the floor.

"Fuck off" my voice thick with sleep.

"Get up its 1pm we have stuff to do" Savannah kinda sorta yelled as she turned the alarm off. Yes kinda sorta, like how Arianna Grande talks when shes trying to act.

I pulled the blanket down from my face and shot up " like what? Huh? Shopping or something? We can do it online" i laid back down and nodded the back of my head into the pillow to get comfortable.

"Dude if you don't get the fuck up Im gonna allow her to smack the shit out of you because I'm to cute to go to jail" jess shouted.

I opened my eyes a little to a squint and seen that she was going to pat my face so I grabbed the back of her knees making her fall to my lap and grabbed her wrist. She let out a soft eek on the way down.

" jess don't threaten me with a good time" i smirked.

Her jaw dropped and she let out a breathily laugh. " oh my god"

"Oh my god" jess cringe smiled.

I sat up to my hands "What time is it" i asked as i looked at Sav still sitting on me.

"1:27 now can you please get up i let you sleep in"

"Sure, tell bates to go get us some coffee" i yawned and flipped us over so i could get up.

She sat up and looked at me and then looked at jess and then to bates as he walked in my room " already got some" he smiled " morning, heres some ibuprofen for the head ache" he handed me two pills and threw the bottle at jess.

"You know if i was into guys I'd marry you " I giggled.

"If i was interested in male genitalia id Marry you too" he joked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and went to brush my teeth. Sav followed me with her iPad "what?" I giggled.

"How are you feeling today? Cozy casual? Or jean casual or do you wanna dress up a little?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in the mirror and looked at her " cozy casual? You wanna get breakfast first I'm hungry"

"Alright and yeah sure" she walked back out closing the door behind her.

I let out a quick sigh and began to brush my teeth. After brushing and rinsing I patted my face dry with my towel from last night and walked back out to see clothes folded at the end of my bed with a pink sticky note attached to it that read: 'wear me' with a little smiley face.