Part 2

(A/n) longer than usual since it's a somewhat late update. Enjoy 💖

I rinsed my body off one last time letting the foamy soap ride down my skin to the silver drain cover.

Once I turned the water off I heard laughter coming from Lauren's room which was on the other side of the bathrooms wall. I sighed and got out of the shower one foot at a time then drying off my damp skin.

I didn't really wanna go and sit with them In her room and Chris was already in bed along with Taylor so I just sat on the toilet seat cover and grabbed my phone from the counter to see if I got any text.

Nope. Fuck it, I threw my white Henley shirt over my head quickly and bent down flipping my damp hair forward and wrapping my towel around my head with a twist, then pulling up my off-white creamy neutral toned cloth shorts.

I walked out into the cold hallway and paused at Lauren's door realizing it was oddly quiet all of a sudden.

I opened the door quickly hoping to god I'd catch them doing something so I could kill him and have an actual reason to put an end to this but they were just laying down side by side taking pictures together, probably to post on snapchat for their dumb PR stunt.

I didn't say anything I just put my dirty clothes in a pile near my suitcase and un did the towel around my head, throwing it on the back of the computer chair neatly.

I stood at the end of the bed and looked at them hoping Zayn would get the idea and leave to his room but I don't even think they noticed me.

I cleared my throat loudly " I'm pretty tired "

Zayn looked up from the phone with his brown doe eyes and incredible stupid eyelashes and gave me a faint toothless smile " oh alright sorry love" he leaned over and kissed Lauren on the cheek then scooted down to the end of the bed. "Good night then see you in the am" he said looking up at me with a soft smile.

"Goodnight Z " Lauren gave him a big smile

"Goodnight beautiful " he gave her a flirty half open smile and made his way through the door, closing it behind him.

I rolled my eyes reaching for the light switch, pushing it down with my index finger quickly and fast walking to the vacant spot on the bed, I hate that I'm such a scary ass even when I'm trying to be mad.

I crawled in bed with my back to Lauren with one thing on my mind, sleep. I felt hands rub across my side and down my stomach then all of a sudden I was pulled backwards into Lauren by my waist.

She nuzzled her face in the back of my neck and I felt her lips form into a smile " You're totally acting like a princess you know" her lips tickled my skin as she whispered against my neck making goosebumps wash over my skin.

" Okay well I'll be sleeping beauty for tonight then" i sighed and fixed my head on my pillow to get comfortable

She giggled " wanna go for a walk? It's nice out"

" not really"

"Fine then I'll go by myself, hopefully a random guy kidnaps me" she said with a sassy attitude. She rolled off the bed and threw on one of my zip up hoodies from my open suitcase

" Well if it happens tell him I said to have you home by midnight" I giggled softly

I looked at her with one eye open as she walked out the door then getting up out of bed myself and sliding on my slip on vans. I really didn't wanna go for a walk, I was actually super tired after the flight but of course I'm not gonna let her walk alone-- I mean look at her, I'd totally kidnap her if I didn't know her. Okay maybe not but in my head I would.