Part 2

I slid across the wooden floor with my socks and punched Zach in the arm while he was putting my record shelf together in the office room. "Dude you've been putting that together for like two hours" i huffed.

He stopped screwing something in and gave me an exhausted death stare."Well there's a lot of shit to put together"

"Hey so are you coming with us tonight?" Jess asked as he took his shirt off, sweat rolling down his tattooed chest.

"Uhhh i- I don't necessarily know but probably" I guess me and V are at that stage where we have to ask permission? As of today? I don't know what she was mad about earlier.

"She has to talk to the wife first, obviously" Zach chuckled.

I hit him upside the head and grabbed his water to take a drink. "She usually doesn't care about what I do, I don't know what her deal is but what are we doing?"

"Dude I don't know but I wanna do something fun other than the bar or studio" Jess sighed.

I walked past him into the hallway and started to make my way to Our room. I waited until i was a few steps away from mine and Vs room before yelling, "well, figure it out and let me know!" Me and jess do this whole wait till you get close to your girlfriend until you respond so they ask what you're talking about thing all the time with dev. No one likes asking their grumpy or annoyed girlfriend anything.

V struggled to get the fitted sheet over the bed so i helped her out. "Let you know what?" She asked as she tucked her corner underneath the mattress.

"Oh, nothing jess just asked if I talked to you about going out tonight" I shrugged. "You still grumpy?"

"Im not grumpy it's just annoying that you said you wanted to stay in bed when it's our first day shopping for groceries in our new house together, it's stupid and little but it's a cute memory and then when jess asks you to go out with them you say yes. like it was just annoying, but whatever I'm over it"

My eyebrows shot up and my mouth fell open, lost of what to say. " I didn't think you cared about all of that"I shrugged. "Ill go if you want me to, just tell me you want me to. I didn't know grocery shopping was a big deal" I chuckled and walked over to her, picking her up and laying her in the middle of the bed. I made my self comfortable between her legs and playfully peppered kisses all over her face.

"Well now I don't want you to go because You don't want to"

I stopped kissing her and looked at her. " well what the fuck" I chuckled.

She finally cracked a smile and let out a soft huff. "Shut up and get off of me" she giggled. "I have stuff to do"

I shook my head 'no' and slowly inched closer to her face and kissed her lips slowly, but she didn't kiss me back. "Oh we're playing that game?" I giggled and sat up to my knees.

She shot me a sassy smile and tilted her head a little, sitting up as well but she was propped up on her hands."What game?"

I pulled her hair back and wrapped it around my hand before kissing her once again but she oddly..still didn't kiss me back. "Would you stoppppp" I whined.

"Oh baby you know you have to pull a lot harder to phase me" she smiled evilly and laid back down, raising her knee a little so her thigh rubbed my crotch.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my hand in my pants, Holding myself in my hand."This isn't fair you're turning me on, are you off yet?"

She giggled and shook her head 'no' "nope go finish unpacking please" she pushed my chest away but i held my weight and pushed her back down. "Come onnnn i just wanna get the house situated first"