XVII

"We'll be right in, just one sec" Lauren said to Zayn.

He jumped out of the back seat of the jeep and made his way inside the big house where the party was being held. Lauren turned her attention to me giving me a motherly look like she was going to give me 'the talk' or something.

I looked at her with furrowed brows "What?"

"You do understand that Everyone thinks me and him are together right?" She turned in her seat and looked at me intently.

"Well yeah I'm not stupid"

"So that means I have to act the part, so there will be kissing, dancing, and all of the things Me and you would do at a party"

"The last party we were at we ended up ditching to fuck upstairs sooo just letting you know I have a pocket knife on my keychain and I will gut him if he tries anything" i threatened

She giggled and bit her lip. she suddenly stopped and shook her head shaking off the smile and replacing it with her previous straight face " he knows about us now so I'm sure he won't do anything but anyways my point is, don't act like a dick okay? You know what's going to happen so just.. try to have fun and relax about the situation. And I love you" her facial expression softened into a smile.

I huffed " love you too"

"Love you too?" She furrowed her eyebrows " tell me you love me like you mean it"

I giggled and leaned forward to kiss her lips " I love you babygirl" I claimed her mouth with mine one last time before we had to act like friends in front of everyone.

She hummed against my lips with pleasure " Yeah I like that one" she giggled "alright come on"

I took the key out of the ignition and locked the doors once both of our doors were shut. "You better not enjoy his kisses either" I whispered

She rolled her eyes and giggled "how would you know anyways"

"Baby you have a dress on, so help me God I will sti-"

"I was just about to come get you guys" Zayn smiled "come on I'll introduce you to some friends y/n"

Lauren cleared her throat and discreetly groped my center as Zayn led us into the big beautiful house that was filled with people.

" this is Harry I'm sure you know him" Zayn giggled and patted his back

"Hey it's nice to meet you" he held his hand out for me to take, which I did because I have nothing against him just Zayn.

I took his hand in mine respectfully "you too I'm y/n." I smiled " someone lead me to a beer or something please " I giggled

"Come on I'll take you love" Zayn led me and Lauren both to a little bar " What do you want?"

"Surprise me"

He lined up 3 shot glasses and poured tequila in all of them to the very top " bottoms up" he giggled

I rolled my eyes and took the shot, he refilled them all and we all kept throwing the alcohol down our throats getting used to the warm burning sensation.

"Let's try this" He burped and poured a flavored vodka in the small glasses " We have to catch up with everyone" he chuckled

I shrugged and kept on drinking, I was starting to feel it so I slowed down a bit. After all I did have to be a little sober to stab Zayn if he tried anything with Lauren.

" I always thought rich people parties were different" I giggled " I figured they would be chill and to stuck up to do anything normal"

"Eh its the same really, actually crazier if you ask me" Zayn came around the counter and sat next to me on the bar stool looking out at the crowd of people dancing. "You know we're still normal people, not everyone changes"