Iii

@y/t/n: come see me and this beauty at cleo's 🤤💛

I showed V the post as I sipped on my tea "Im getting so pale i need to go tanning" she sighed

"I think its just the lighting in the picture because you don't look that pale, you have like the perfect tan i promise." I smiled.

I swear within two seconds my phone started going mad. Vibrating like a sex toy again. "Do i look okay?" She asked. "Like 1-10, be honest because you know they're going to want pictures."

"1-10? Snackable." I giggled.

"Y/n?"

I turned around and seen three girls Ive never seen before, so i stood up with my arms wide open. "Hey what's up? Nice to meet you I'm y/n"

"Oh my gosh!" One of the girls eeked. "Your voice! Im sorry im just really nervous oh my god you're so beautiful i love you"

I furrowed my brows a little and hugged her again. "Whats your names?"

"Im kaitlyn" she mumbled against my shoulder.

"Im Vanessa and this is char"

"My girlfriends name is Vanessa" I giggled. "Have you guys ate anything? Are you thirsty?"

"We just came from the restaurant down the street but thank you! You're so sweet!" Vanessa smiled.

I smiled at them and sat down next to V. "Sit with us until everyone gets here"
_________

3 hours and at least 120 heads later, it started to rain- resulting in me wrapping things up early because Sace was freaking out. He's still confused about water falling from the sky and unfortunately he just yelps the whole. Fucking. Time. But i cant be mad at him because he's just a baby still trying to figure out the world.

Once we were finally in the car V held his shaking body to her chest, whispering calming words in his ear.

"Do you think i did okay?" I asked.

"Are you really asking me that right now?" She huffed. "You just bought everyone food and sat down with them at the table like we were all family.. not many people in the industry do things like that"

"Its so weird having people look at you like that though" i shook from the goosebumps washing over my skin and gave V a soft cringe. "I just never seen my self in this position"

"Baby you did amazing." She smiled and leaned over the Jeeps center counsel to kiss me.

*bzz bzz*

From: Jessie🚬
🏠+🌿💨+ 🐉+⚔️???

"What in the fuck" i said softly to myself.

"What?" V asked, drying off Sace with a towel she found in the backseat.