XLVIII

"Good morning sweet baby" V whispered in a soft yet high pitched voice.

Vs soft morning voice was heaven, i slowly opened my eyes and shot her a sleepy smile. "Good mor- oh you're talking to the puppy, okay." i giggled.

She let out a quick chuckle and scooted closer to me. "Good morning my other sweet baby" she slowly inched closer to me and pressed her lips to mine. "Where's Gucci? He's not in his bed"

"I swear you care about our dogs more than me now" i giggled. "GUCH!" His claws immediately started to make that god awful noise again as he bolted down the hallway. He ran around to the side of my bed and rested his front paws next to my side.

V patted my thigh and put the puppy on my chest "Come here gucci"

"No he's not allowed on the bed" i swear that dog should be bald by now with how much he sheds. "Did you think of a name yet?"

"Come on Gucci don't listen to her" she giggled. Gucci jumped on the bed and alligator rolled into the middle like a fat happy child. "I told you we both need to think of one"

"Okay.. anything in mind?" i huffed.

"Kiko" she shrugged.

I lifted him up in the air like simba and checked him out. "Nah" we both said in unison.

"He has to be a designer brand too" i chuckled as i laid him back on my chest. "Okay so we have Gucci, Jess has prada, fendi is a dumb name so thats a no"

"Maison Margiela?"

"No they have ugly shoes" i mean if we're being honest here.

"Versace! but we can call him sace. It's a designer brand and sace sounds cool" she rested her head on my shoulder and rubbed her thumb down his tiny back. "It fits his face too"

"Then Versace- sace it is" i smiled and dug my arm underneath Vs pillow. " K family photo time" I carefully reached over to grab my phone, making sure Sace didn't roll off, and went to my Camera. Holding it above us at Vs favorite angle. "Gucci can you look less depressing dude" i chuckled. "Treat!" He slowly tried to roll over but I quickly took a picture while he struggled.

V burst out into laughter scaring both me and the puppy and took my phone from my hands. " Oh my god we're getting this Framed I'm not kidding"

"One more" i smiled, followed by a soft huff. I grabbed her jawline and pulled her near my face, "i love you" i said softly before kissing her for the next picture.

"I love you too now go brush your teeth you have stinky breath" she let out a soft giggle and took sace from my chest. She put him in her grey Calvin Klein sports bra and rolled off the bed lazily. "Im gonna go feed our children, what do you want babe"

After i spread a fair amount of toothpaste on my toothbrush i shoved it in my mouth and began brushing. " uhh cinnamon rolls "I huffed.

"Eggs and sausage too?" She asked with her head slightly tilted.

I nodded my head and gave her a thumbs up while I rinsed my mouth out. As i was drying off my face and looking at myself per usual, I noticed a familiar looking bra on the floor behind the hamper. "Is this Lauren's bra?" I giggled as I turned around to pick up the black bra Lauren was wearing the night of the threesome.

I quickly jogged over to the bed and jumped across it, whipping my phone from underneath the covers.

Me: lmao Lauren you forgot your bra in our bathroom

💞da babes💞: good 💅🏼 she has a reason to come back

Lauren🌹: shhh interview