XXIII

" have a good day" the Apple employee said with a bright smile.

I faked a smile in return and nodded " you need anything from the mall while we're here?" I asked Vanessa as i put in my Apple ID.

" yeah i need to go to provocateur" her eyes were glued to her phone as she spoke to me.

I quirked an eyebrow and looked down at her " whats that?"

" like Victoria's Secret i guess" she looked up at me and smiled " you feel better?"

I huffed " yes im fine but hey how do i find like an assistant or a stylist?"

" im sure Francisco could get you a good one, why?"

I shrugged and threw my arm around her shoulders " its time i take things seriously" i smiled " and you're gonna help me, when i get back from Paris we're going on a diet and getting more modeling gigs"

" uhh diet?" She chuckled " fuck off"

" yes a diet" i pushed her away and giggled softly " malls closing soon we have to hurry" i followed her into a store full of fancy lingerie and silky robes. Everything was a modern yet classy white with shiny metal accents here and there. I shook my head and did what every person with a dick would do, i pulled my phone out.

To: Tay tay🐥✨
Got a new phone, do NOT tell Lauren she will blow my phone up.

From: Finah 👸🏽
WHAT HAPPENED???

To: Finah👸🏽
Lol ask lo.

I turned my phone off and pushed it in my pocket just for it to vibrate again.

From: Finah👸🏽
She told me i just wanted to hear your side of the story 😔 im sorry y/n

To: Finah👸🏽
Its life lol

From: Finah👸🏽
You wanna talk about it?

To: Finah👸🏽
No im good, thanks though.

From: Finah👸🏽
Uhggg y/n 😩

To: Finah👸🏽
What?

From: Finah👸🏽
I know what she did was wrong and im like pissed off at her but i think y'all should talk..shes like super distant right now and quiet 😔 at least when you get back from Paris..

To: Finah👸🏽
She put this upon herself Dj

To: Finah👸🏽
Im not gonna comfort her for something she did. She'll get over it.

From: Finah👸🏽
Im not saying comfort her😣 just talk,  please?

To: Finah👸🏽
Idk but i gtg

" how about this?" Suddenly a curtain i didn't even know i was standing in front of opened. V was in a creamy white lace bra with matching silk underwear.

My eyebrows raised a little, i knew V was attractive but like damn. " yeah i like it, it makes your skin look good" i said honestly.

" should i get a bigger size? My ass like devoured it" she chuckled and turned around for me to see.

I walked in the dressing room and fixed her underwear for her by pulling the fabric " no it looks good i swear" i walked over to the pink leather stool in the corner of the dressing room and sat down.

She shot me a weird look and closed the curtains. Her hands smoothed over her her body slowly as she posed in the mirror. " text cisco and see if he's free maybe we can stop by and talk to him about finding you a stylist or whatever" her face scrunched up as she reached around to her bra strap trying to unhook it " can you unhook this bra please" she let out an exhausted sigh and let her arms fall to her sides.