lvii

Not proof read bc i want it outttt

Its been about a week since Lauren left, Two more to go. Since then i've helped Khalid here and there when ever he wasn't busy doing whatever Khalid does. He seems pretty satisfied with my work so far so hopefully the word will carry along and i get more people to work with.

"Babe wake up"

I felt V shake my side gently until i slowly came back to reality from my long vivid dreams of Daniel opening the shed door letting Cj to flop out like a dead fish. "hmm" i hummed.

She dug her nails into my side and shook me once again. "The funeral" The tone of her voice was very soft. She's been pretty down again all week knowing the funeral was coming up.

I softly groaned and rolled from my right side to my back looking at her questionably with one eye open. "What time is it?" i asked. My voice was thick with sleep.

"Nine"

I sighed and pushed myself up to a sitting position so i could rub the blurriness from my eyes, slowly taking my time to actually get up. " Did you eat?" i asked.

She gave me a soft smile and shook her head "Im not really hungry but i cut up some fruit for you" She said as she plopped down on my side of the bed, soon calling Lauren on FaceTime. "Hey"

"Hey, are you getting ready?" Lauren asked.

I walked to the bathroom, dragging my feet lazily and eventually stubbing my toe. I groaned loudly and hopped on one leg the rest of the way causing Sace to wake up and growl at me. "Oh shut up" i huffed, carefully sitting on the toilet seat to hold my throbbing big toe.

"Hi babe!" Lauren shouted at me.

V got up and walked over to me, holding her phone at her best angle to show off her sharp jawline. Sad or not she has to have the perfect angle.

V sat on my lap and rested her cheek against my head. "Good morning" i smiled softly and patted Vs leg so she would get up. I figured the faster i got ready the more time i would have to relax and work on khalid's last beat. "how's tour?" i asked.

V caught my signal and stood up to set her phone against the mirror so we could get ready. She then proceeded to grab our toothbrushes. "here" she said softly as she handed it to me.

"The fans are literally bat shit crazy here like i love them and all but oh my gosh, someone like literally grabbed ally earlier on the way to an interview and then someone tried kissing me on the...."

I drifted off into deep thought while looking at myself brush my teeth in the mirror, watching the suds roll off my chin onto my black T-shirt. Daniel hasn't tried to contact me nearly all week, he must be up to something. Usually he texts or calls every couple days even if its to be a dick for no reason. Lindsey also hasn't texted me all week which worries me because honestly my life is in her hands.

"Did you?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at the phone. "huh?"

"Did you talk to jess about the trip?" Lauren asked once again.

Vanessa spit in the sink and quickly splashed her face with water. "I texted him Wednesday and told him we were talking about it. He's down i guess" Her voice sounded weird because of her face being so close to the sink.

"Yeah i brought it up too" i added in while patting my face dry with Vs hand towel. "Ill go talk to him about it later"

*knock knock*