IV

"Gucci seriously man?" I walk inside my apartment and lock the door behind me. In front of me was stuffing from Gucci's stuffed guitar toy spread all throughout the apartment.

He looked at me with guilty eyes and walked away with his head bowed. I throw my keys on the kitchen counter and start picking up the mess he's made and suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket.

From: (315) 436-8597
Hey (y/n)..

To: (315) 436-8597
Who's this?

From: (315) 436-8597
Lindsey, how are things?

To: Lindsey
Great actually, Im doing great. Gtg I'm busy.

From: Lindsey
Wait I wanted to see if you would meet up with me? I miss you.

To: Lindsey
Can't, busy.

From: Lindsey
What if I come to LA?

To: Lindsey
Why are you doing this? There's no point just focus on your career like you usually do and I'll do the same.

Lindsey was the selfish ex who wanted me to follow her everywhere, she does this all the time. She'll text me every few months saying let's meet up and that she misses me. I gave in twice and she tried to convince me to move to New York again, She recently got the roll of Raven Reyes on the show the 100 and she's using her success as a hook to reel me to New York with her but it's not working clearly.

I threw my phone on the couch cushion and ran my hands over my face. I swear I can't run from that girl

I go into the bathroom and run the shower, I quickly strip from my clothes and step in. I stood underneath the shower head letting the warm water run down every inch of my body.

" yo (y/n)! Hurry up so we can go get some food" I hear Jessie's voice from the other side of the door causing me to jump a little.

" Alright one sec!" I yelled out

Jessie has his own key of course and lets himself in unannounced all the time, all though a heads up text would be nice and save me from going into cardiac arrest.

I hurry and wash up then grab my custom black robe from the door hook. It was a present from Jessie's girlfriend Devon because she knows how much I love walking around in my robe so In her words ' I should do it in style'. It was a black fuzzy robe with a embroidered skeleton hand holding a rose, wake up and smell the roses was stitched in with white thread around it forming a circle.

" Hey do you have any Tylenol my headache is gnarly dude." he rubbed his temples with the bottom of his palms and rested his elbows on his knees.

" yeah I think I put it in the kitchen cabinet next to the fridge." I then went in my room to find something to wear. It's supposed to be super hot today I should probably wear something light. I go in my drawer and grab light wash distressed jeans and a off white tie die shirt that was a mix of white and beige, Nirvana was printed in thick bold letters across the chest with the signature smiley face below it.

" C'mon you're driving." I walk over to Gucci's closet and grabbed a bone for him to chew on while I was away.

We walked out of the apartment locking the door behind us and we made our way out of the apartments lobby to Jessie's chevy Tahoe.

Once he unlocked the door I hopped in and buckled my seat belt. " where's Devon? You two are always with each other." I asked as I felt my pockets for my phone.

" she's out with some family or something where's your girl?"

" who?"

" The cute one with the gnarly eyes" he circled his eyes with his finger as he spoke