♠CHAPTER•THREE♣

Sunday, December 2, 2005
11:32 a.m

"Tyler, honey! Could you get the mail?"

Tyler stretched his arms out and walked downstairs, "Ya, Mom!" Tyler jogged out in the could air and went to the mailbox.

He was startled by a sudden voice, "Hey, sorry 'bout last night."

Tyler looked over to see that Josh kid at his mailbox. Tyler took this moment to take a look at him.

He had blue hair and didn't have a shirt on. Tyler rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Aren't you cold?"

Josh shrugged, "Naw, I like the cold."

Tyler began to walk up to his house with the mail, "Ya, cool."

Josh waved, "Hey, I never got your name."

Tyler shrugged without turning to look at Josh, "That's because I didn't bother telling you."

Tyler walked inside and looked out the window. Josh was standing at his mailbox with a look of confusion. Tyler scoffed and placed the mail on the table.

Kelly smiled tiredly, "Who was that, Tyler?"

Tyler shrugged and got the milk out, "No one that concerns me."

Kelly sighed, "Oh honey, why not make some friends for a change. It's healthy."

Chris appeared in the doorway, "He has plenty of friends, Kelly." Kelly glared, "His basketball team doesn't count. I'm talking about friends that he'll actually want to hang out with."

Kelly and Chris began fighting again. Tyler got this guilty feeling from what blurry said to him yesterday. Tyler ran upstairs and into his room.

He slammed the door shut and threw his pillow at the wall. There was a soft knock at the door and Tyler snapped, "What!"

"U-um Tyler?" Tyler's face dropped as he realized he just snapped at Jay. Tyler ran to the door and opened it up.

He hugged Jay tightly, "I'm sorry, Jay, I didn't mean to snap."

Jay smiled, "It's ok."

Tyler smiled, then frowned. "He's only jealous of you."

Tyler gulped, "Jay, you love me...right?"

Jay furrowed his brows together but nodded, "Ya? Why?"

Tyler looked into jays eyes, "P-promise?"

Jay nodded again more confidently, "Of course, Tyler." Tyler smiled.

Zach showed up at the doorway, "Hey, Jay, come on. Let's continue our game."

Jay nodded, "Ok! Bye, Tyler!"

Tyler frowned, "Bye."

Jay shut the door behind him and Tyler sat down on his floor.

He felt blurry's cold hand on his shoulder, "You ok?"

Tyler nodded, "Ya."

"You wanna talk?"

Tyler nodded and blurry sat by him. Tyler let out a shaky breath, "it's just, I don't get it. I ruin everything for everyone. I cause disasters and cause people to get hurt. I can see why no one loves me."

"Your right, Tyler. You do cause problems. You do cause people hurt and no one does love you. But that's what makes us so alike. That's why we're friends. You know, you could just pull the trigger and you could come back to Hell with me. There are many other people like us down there. They will care about you."

Tyler looked at blurry with wide eyes, "N-no. I could never kill myself."

Blurry smiled, "I could do it for you."

Tyler pushed blurry away from him, "What the hell!"

Blurry glared, "What?" Tyler jumped to his feet and began walking to the door. Blurry appeared in front of him with an angry expression, "Tyler, I'm trying to help!"

Tyler pushed blurry against the wall, "I don't want your help!"

Blurry scoffed, "Fine, if you don't need me, then I'll leave. Let's see how long you can last without me Tyler."

Blurry disappeared.

Tyler let out a growl and punched the wall. He sat down on his bed with a grunt and fisted his hair, "What's wrong with me!"

+++

Josh tapped his finger against his desk. He hummed a soft tune out of boredom as he stared at his wall. "B-b-b-boring. B-b-b-boring. B-b-b-bor-"

he glanced out his window and saw that kid crying. As much as he didn't want to, he walked to his window and lifted it up.

The kid had been a real ass, but josh didn't like it when people cried, even jerks. He threw a pillow at the window but missed.

"Shit," He muttered under his breath. He grabbed his other pillow and he actually hit the window this time.

The kids head snapped at the window and he looked at me with teary eyes. He walked to the window and lifted it up, "What?"

Josh leaned out a bit, "You ok?"

The kid looked a bit taken back and josh didn't know why. He looked at josh still shocked and stuttered, "W-why do you care?"

Josh shrugged, "Well, as much of an ass you've been, I don't think anyone should ever be sad." The kid stood there with a face of mixed emotions. Josh didn't know what his problem was. "So, what's wrong?"

The kid shook his head, "N-nothing. It's just- it's nothing."

Josh shook his head, "You don't have to tell me, but I know there's something wrong."

The kid sighed, "It's just something personal."

Josh nodded, "Oh, ok. If you ever wanna talk, just throw a bag of chips at my window." Josh smirked when He got a small laugh from the boy.

He nodded, "Okay." Josh began to close his window, but stopped when josh heard him speak again, "Tyler."

Josh tilted his head, "What?"

Tyler smiled, "My name is Tyler." Josh smiled back, "Well, nice to meet you, Tyler."

Josh shut his window and went back to his desk. He looked back at the window to see Tyler had left. He let out a sigh and began drawing aliens in a price of paper.

Once he finished he grinned at his work. He never really was that good at drawing, but he sure was good at drawing aliens. Josh put the drawing in his desk drawer and let out a sigh.

He groaned once he realized he just threw all his pillows out the window. He stood up and dragged his feet to the door.

He ran down the stairs and out of the house. Josh ran to his pillows, where they were both laying in a puddle of mud.

Josh picked them up with a look of disgust, "Gross."