♠CHAPTER•TWENTY•EIGHT♣️

Tuesday, December 24, 2005

"Mommy! Mommy, it's Christmas Eve!" Jay was jumping up and down on Kelly's bed. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at her youngest son.

She sat up and pulled him into her lap,"Merry Christmas Eve, honey!"

Jay looked at Kelly with hopeful eyes, "Can we go see Tyty today? I wanna wish him a merry Christmas Eve."

Kelly smiled, "Of course. Go get dressed, I'll get Zach and Madison."

Jay jumped off the bed singing Christmas songs at the top of his lungs. Kelly got up and went to wake up Zach and Madison. They started getting ready and Kelly went back into her room to get ready.

Once she was, she grabbed a medium sized wrapped box from closet. She thought that maybe Tyler should open a present a day early. It was the one from grandma and grandpa that they sent. She walked back out and all the kids were ready.

She smiled, "Alright, let's go head to Tyler." They packed in the car, and before they knew it, they reached the hospital. They ran to the door and all started heading to the elevator.

Kelly saw Josh walking towards them with two treys. Kelly smiled, "Hello, Josh. Merry Christmas Eve!"

Josh smiled back once he reached them, "Hi, Kelly. I was just about to head back up to Tyler's room. I got him some food for him and me."

Kelly raised an eyebrow, "When's the last time you were at your house?"

Josh shrugged with a laugh, "I don't know. My mom came up and visited around six yesterday."

Kelly nodded and they all got in the elevator. Once they got to the room, Jay burst in yelling, "Merry Christmas Eve, Tyty!"

Tyler jumped slightly, but smiled anyway, "Merry Christmas Eve to you too, little buddy." The rest walked in and greeted Tyler in unison.

Josh sat back down and placed a trey on Tyler lap, "Here you go. Is what I got you ok?"

Tyler smiled with a nod and began to eat his food. Kelly chuckled, "Jeez, when's the last time you ate?"

Tyler shrugged, "The day I came here." He ate another big bite.

Kelly frowned before smiling again quickly, "I brought you a present. It's the one from grandma and grandpa."

Tyler smiled as Kelly handed him a present. They all watched as Tyler delicately unwrapped it. He didn't wanna ruin the pretty wrapping.

(A/N: Jeez, Tyler's one of those people)

once he finished unwrapping it and opening the box, it revealed a brand new ukulele. He gasped and his grip around it tightened, "Oh my gosh! This is amazing!"

Kelly smiled, "I might have hinted that yours was getting pretty old and run down."

Tyler was mesmerized by the polished wood and beautiful strings, "It's beautiful." Tyler ran his fingers over he strings, creating a beautiful, amazing sound. Tyler smiled at Kelly, "I'll have to tell them thank you, when I get out of here."

Kelly nodded, "It really is a pretty ukulele." Tyler set it down. There was a loud knock at the door, and before anyone could respond, it burst open.

Pete entered wearing a Santa had and and had a huge cow bell, "Ho ho ho, bitches!"

Tyler and Josh both yelled in a scowling voice at the same time, "Pete!"

Tyler pointed to his innocent brother and Pete laughed, "Sorry! Hey, Jay, how's it going?"

Jay shrugged, "Good."

Patrick and Ryan both walked in behind Pete. Ryan didn't look like he wanted to come here. He looked like he was forced. Tyler frowned, before replacing it with a smile.

Pete held up a candy cane to Tyler, "here you go. I wasn't able to go shopping, but I got you this."

Tyler giggled and took the candy cane, "Thank you."

Patrick placed a present by the bed and smiled, "You can open it whenever you want to."

Tyler nodded, "Thank you, Patrick." Ryan just stood there on the corner with his arms crossed.

Josh smiled at Ryan, "Hey, man, come join us!"

Ryan rolled his eyes and walked to them, "I was forced to come here."

There was an awkward silence, but Pete broke it, "Dude, you have to let me sign your cast!"

Tyler shrugged, "I don't have a sharpie-"

"I do." Pete pulled a sharpie out of his back pocket, "I was prepared."

Everyone laughed and Tyler held out his arm. Pete scribbled out his name and tossed it to Patrick, "Patty's turn!"

Patrick signed it and the sharpie went around to everyone. Ryan simply wrote an R. Tyler really didn't understand why Ryan hated him so much. He didn't even do anything.

The friends and family talked for a few hours before Tyler began to doze off. Josh laid down and Tyler fell asleep snuggled up next to him. Kelly, and the kids left, but the friends stayed.

Pete smiled as Tyler's family left, but once they were gone, he frowned and tears filled his eyes. They were tears of both anger and sadness. He shook his head, "I'm gonna kill that bastard."

Josh friend down at Tyler, "I'll gladly help."

Patrick sat down in a chair, "I've never seen him so beaten up. He sounded awful."

Ryan muttered in the background, "Twerp probably asked for it."

Josh looked at him shocked and a bit angry, "Wha- excuse me?"

Patrick frowned at Ryan, "Dude, be cool. You don't even know the story."

Ryan rolled his eyes, "Daddy issues."

Josh glared, "Shut up! What the hell? Ryan, you don't even know Tyler."

Ryan stood up and began walking to the door, "But I know enough to hate him."

Before anyone could say anything else, Ryan left. Josh let out a huff, "Whatever his problem is, he better fix it."

Pete looked at the clock, "Well, we better get going. We'll see you around, man. Tell Tyler Merry Christmas Eve for us when he wakes up."

Josh smiled with a wave, "Ok. Bye guys."

They waved back before leaving the hospital.

Update!!! Why do you think Ryan hates Tyler??? I know, but I'm not telling....yet. Lol. I'm so tired.

Today for after school track practice, we had to run a 2400 1200 800 and it was worse than a slaughter house!!! Triggered. Lol. I love track, but I just did not have it in me today.

So, how's your life???

Good?

Bad?

What is mayonnaise even made of???

Update: currently listening to sugar, were going down. That's my jam!!!

I was with my friend and her grandma the other day and we had the aux cord. We were playing really inappropriate song and her grandma was like what the shit is this crap??? We were playing deep threat, broccoli, chill bill, once upon a time, etc. you get the point. lol.

Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Hope you all are doing good!!!!

Xoxo