♠CHAPTER•TWENTY•ØNE♣️

Saturday, December 21, 2005
10:02 a.m

A special chapter for a special number. It is chapter twenty one (pilots) lol. Anyway...ENJOY!

Tyler sat at the table with a cookie and a glass of milk. It was the first day of Christmas break. Christmas was Tyler's favorite holiday. Tyler hummed along to the Christmas music playing throughout the house.

They were about to decorate the tree. Kelly just had to finish setting it up. They went out yesterday to go find a tree, and they found quite a good one.

There was a knock at the door and Tyler jumped up to get it. He looked through the window to see Josh. He opened the door and smiled. Kelly shout from the living room, "Who is it!?"

Tyler yelled back, "It's Josh!"

Kelly came in and smiled, "Hello, Kosh, we were just about to decorate the tree, if you would like to join us?"

Josh smiled, "That would be amazing." She nodded before heading back into the living room.

Tyler giggled before stepping aside, "Come in before you freeze to death."

It was snowing quite a bit, but it sure looked pretty. Josh took off his boots and jackets. Tyler shivered from the cold front that came in from the door being opened. Josh had a boutique of flowers and handed them to Tyler.

Tyler blushed as he took them, "What are these for?"

Josh shrugged, "Nothing in particular. I just really wanted to get you flowers."

Tyler smiled and pecked Josh's lips, "Thank you."

Josh followed Tyler into the kitchen. He watched as Tyler got a vase and filled it with water. Tyler placed the flowers in the vase and turned back to Josh, "Come on. Let's go help with the tree."

Josh grabbed ahold of Tyler's hand and they walked into the living room together. Luckily, Tyler's dad wasn't home. When they walked in, everyone said hi to Josh in unison.

The boxes of ornaments were already out, and the duo sat down with everyone else. Tyler grabbed a box and began looking through it. Everyone else grabbed a box and did the same. Josh shared with Tyler.

Jay pulled out an ornament, "Joshy! I made this in kindergarten!" It was a round ornament with paint colors randomly all over it.

Jay handed it to Josh and Josh smiled, "Wow, this is beautiful."

Jay bounced on his toes, "Can you hang it at the top?" Josh stood up and put it near the top of the tree. Jay clapped his hands and sat back in front of the box.

Tyler pulled out an ornament and covered his face, "Noooo, mom why'd you keep this one?"

Josh grabbed it and grinned, "Fid you make this?"

Tyler's face as red and he started laughing, "I was in second grade. Leave me alone." They all laughed together and josh put it on the tree. They all took there turns to put ornaments up and there were many laughs. Josh smiled at the sight of Tyler.

He seemed so happy. It warmed his heart. Although Tyler would smile and laugh, there was always a hint of sadness that followed him. Not right now. There was no sadness. Josh liked that.