¡¡¡IMPORTANT!!!

"Josh, Look at his!" Laura barged into Josh's room and josh rolled his eyes.

He sat up from his bad and scowled, "mom, knock for god sakes."

Laura rolled her eyes, "stop being so childish." She then showed him her phone, "look at this!"

Josh grabbed her phone and raised an eyebrow, "what about it?"

She scoffed, "your so blind, look. The hospital is looking for volunteers!"

Josh nodded, "oh, your volunteering?"

Laura shook her head, "no, I thought maybe you would like to?"

Josh was quick to shake his head, "no way, mom. You know I can't stand hospitals."

Laura frowned, "please, josh. It will be good for you, you see a lot of different things there that will open your eyes."

Josh sighed, "will it make you happy if I do?"

Laura nodded while smiling, "very!"

Josh's rolled this eyes, "fine."

Laura gasped and hugged her son, "oh, thank you, josh!  I promise, you'll love it."

This is the prologue to my new book. 'Don't let me go'. It would be totally awesome if you won't and checked it out. Only the prologue is up but I'll post the first chapter tomorrow. Also, if you haven't already, go check out my book 'serendipity' please.

Aaaaand holy cow, this book is so close to 10k and I'm  really hoping it does. I still remember when it only had one or two readers and now I'm almost to 10k reads. I would love for my other two. Lols to get that high as well.

So please and thank you!!! Love all of you!!!!

-JoJo
Xoxo