♠️CHAPTER•FØRTY♣️. (Part one)

Monday, January 20, 2006
11:59 a.m.

Pete furrowed his eyebrows, "Hey, how come Tyler isn't at school today?"

Josh tensed at that. He knew exactly why. Em turned to Josh, "Josh? Do you know?"

Josh shook his head and muttered a quiet 'no'.

Pete snorted, "That's something new. You guys are the most lovey lovey couple I know. It's almost impossible to separate you guys-"

Josh abruptly stood up, getting the attention of the whole cafeteria. Josh began to walk away as he bit into his sleeve to stifle a sob. He heard Pete in the background, "What the hell was that about?"

Josh marched out of the school building and finally released his cries. He heard someone running behind him. A small hand caught him on the shoulder and he spun around. Em was staring at him worriedly. "Josh, what's wrong?" 

Josh shook his head, "I fucked up. I fucked up big time."

Em motioned for him to follow. They got into Em's car and she turned on the heater. She nodded, "Go on."

Josh tried to control his breathing, "I-I was upset on Saturday. For a reason I can't tell you. When Tyler came over to help me, I snapped at him. He asked me what my problem was and I said he was. I'm a horrible person. I was the one who told Tyler I was going to be there for him, and I'm the one who broke him. I'm the worst person in the world."

Em grabbed Josh's hand reassuringly, "Josh, I know for a fact that you love Tyler. I can see you didn't mean what you said. So go for him. Go get him back."

Josh shook his head, "I can't. It can put his life in danger."

Em's eyebrows furrowed, "Josh, your not making any sense. How would he be in danger?"

Josh shook his head, "You'll think I'm crazy."

And in that moment, Josh finally realized why Tyler was so closed off. Blurryface was the one causing all the pain, and he didn't know how to tell people. He knew they would think he was crazy.

Em shook her head, "No, I won't."

Josh sighed, "Blurryface. Blurryface is this...thing.....that haunts Tyler's. It's what makes Tyler insecure. It visited me one night and told me if I didn't forget about Tyler, then he would make sure he ends his life."

Josh looked at Em, "Now you think I'm crazy-"

"I know exactly what your talking about."

Josh looked at her shocked, "You do?"

Em chuckled, "I went through the same thing as Tyler. These demon like things usually go after people who have just the bit of doubt about themselves, then they make that doubt grow bigger and bigger till it leads to suicide. I had one, but I was able to get rid of it. Josh, you need to tell Tyler what happened."

Josh stared ahead. Tyler had hope. There was a way to get rid of Blurryface.

"I need to fix things."

Em smiled, "That's what I'm talking about."

Em turned the car on all the way and the two began driving to Tyler's. Before Em even parked he car, Josh hopped out and raced to the doors. He knocked anxiously and Kelly answered.

She frowned, "Josh? What are you doing here?" Josh could see the disappointment in her eyes and it made Josh feel even more guilty.

Josh let out a shaky breath, "I need to see Tyler."

Kelly shook her head, "I'm sorry, Josh. But I don't think that's a good idea."

She began to close the door but josh stopped her. He pleaded, "Kelly, please." Josh began to cry, "I love tyler. I love him so much and I feel awful. I'm a bastard for what I did to Tyler. I know that, but I need to make things right." Kelly looked at Em who was right behind josh now.

Em nodded, "He's telling the truth, Mrs. Joseph."

Kelly's eyes filled with tears, "Josh...I-I don't know. You broke his heart."

Josh let out a sob, "I know. And I hate myself for that. I hate myself so, so much. Tyler deserves so much more than me. I've never met someone as amazing as him, and I hate what I did."

Kelly gulped, "Josh....I trust you to make things right."

Josh smiled through his tears and hugged Kelly, "Thank you."

He raced up the steps, taking two at a time. He reached the door and he froze. What if Tyler didn't forgive him. Hell, he probably wasn't going to. Josh knocked the door softly.

No answer.

Josh cleared his throat, "T-Tyler? Can I come in?"

Still no answer.

Josh had an uneasy feeling in his stomach. "Tyler, please. Yell at me or something. Please."

Josh heard nothing.

He spoke more anxiously, "Tyler? Are you ok?" Josh still heard no answer. "Tyler, I'm coming in."

No protest was heard.

Josh opened the door and let out a sob when he saw Tyler laying in the ground. Pale and still. Josh ran up to him and fell to his knees. There was a small tube on his nightstand.

Pills.

Josh began to panic, "No no no no no! Tyler!" Running was heard and Em and Kelly entered the room. Kelly let out a scream and Em covered her mouth with a gasp.

Josh grabbed Tyler's wrist and there was barely a pulse. Josh thought quickly. He jabbed to fingers down Tyler's throat. This caused Tyler's body to jolt up and he puked the pills back up.

Tyler held his stomach and he hunched over. He began to puke up some blood and josh scooped him up, "We have to get him to the hospital."

AHHHH!!! One more part!!! I should have up the last chapter soon. Keep checking in. I'm glad I got a head start on this last night, because I had to do chores all morning. Ew. Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

Xoxo!!!!!