♠CHAPTER•EIGHT♣

Sunday, December 8, 2005

Tyler, at the moment, snuggled closely against Matty on the small couch. He was at Matty's house watching a movie. The snow outside fell peacefully and the fire from the fireplace kept them warm, along with the thick blanket draped around the pair.

Tyler sighed happily, nothing could ruin this moment. Not even Blurry could. Matty ran his hand through Tyler's hair absentmindedly, but it didn't bother Tyler.

Sadly, the moment was disrupted by Matty's phone. Tyler frowned as Matty began texting whoever it was. Tyler sighed and grabbed the remote to pause the movie. The clicking of Matty's phone was too loud to hear the movie good enough.

Matty snorted and Tyler was interested in what the conversation was about. Tyler tried peeking but Matty turned the phone off and put it on the side table, "Gotta piss." Matty stood up and walked away.

Tyler shivered from the sudden loss of body heat. He suddenly grew interested in who Matty was texting. Tyler knew he shouldn't have been nosy, but he couldn't help himself.

He grabbed the phone and turned it on. He went to the messages and opened the most recent one. The farther he read, the more his heart cracked. Tyler couldn't believe what he was reading.

Whoever this person is, Matty was cheating on Tyler with them. The texts was enough evidence. Tyler opened the camera roll and there were countless nudes, none of them from Tyler.

Tyler was startled by Matty's voice, "Tyler? Why are you crying- I-is that my phone?" Tyler turned to Matty and looked at him through teary eyes. Tyler could see pure panic on his face.

Matty took a step closer to the couch, but Tyler jumped off it and backed onto the wall, "S-stay away from me."

Matty frowned as he held out his hand, "Tyler, babe, just give me the phone."

Without hesitation, Tyler chucked it at the wall. It shattered to pieces and Matty glared at Tyler, "Fucking bitch!"

Tyler flinched at his words and let out another sob, "H-how could you do this t-to me? I thought you l-loved me?"

Matty's face softened, "Tyler...I do love you-"

"No, you don't! I saw the texts on your phone! A-and the nudes!"

Anger and frustration crossed Matty's face, "Tyler, you can't seriously be mad? I need a man who can please me! I've tried to get you in bed countless of times but you always chicken out, so you really can't blame me!"

Tyler shook his head, "N-no. I hate you."

Tyler gasped when he felt the back of Matty's hand hit his cheek. Tyler felt trickles blood creep down his cheek from the ring on Matty's middle finger. Matty jabbed his index finger at the front door, "Get out!"

Tyler didn't waste a second to scurry to the door and open the door. A wave of coldness hit Tyler's bare arms. He mentally face palmed himself for not grabbing his jacket off of Matty's couch, but he didn't dare go near him again.

Tyler began walking down the side walk, hunched over and rubbing his arms. The snow was starting to fall harder now and Tyler lived about two miles away. There no way he was going to make it back without freezing to death.

Tyler let out a sob and sniffled. His knees shook beneath him and they gave out. He dropped to his knees and put his forehead against the snowy concrete. He didn't care if he was freezing, he just couldn't get the strength to get back up. He let out another loud sob and hit his fist on the ground.

His cheek stung from the still bleeding cut. Tyler lifted his head to see Blurry standing in front of him, a huge smirk spread across his face.

Tyler whimpered, "B-Blurry-" before Tyler could finish, Blurry disappeared. Tyler's lip quivered and he put his head back against the ground. He closed his eyes and his body shook vigorously. His lips were blue and his body was numb. He started feeling tired and he relaxed his numb body.