♠CHAPTER•TWENTY•TWØ♣️

3:33 p.m (whoops, too many 3's)

Tyler hummed happily to himself as he spun in his desk chair. Josh had to leave to help his mom get groceries, but Tyler enjoyed the time they did spend together. Tyler kept playing with the flower crown upon his head.

He put the remaining flowers in the vase on the windowsill in his bedroom. He's stared dreamily at them, but was startled by the sound of his door opening. He turned around to see his father at the door.

Chris glared at Tyler's head, "What's that on your head?"

Tyler reached up and placed his hands on he flower crown. "Um, I-It's a flower crown, Dad," he spoke in a quiet, shaky voice.

Chris scoffed, "That's girly. Last time I checked, your a boy. Take the damn thing off your head and throw it away."

Tyler spoke in a barely audible voice, "But I like it."

Chris raised his eyebrows, "Excuse me?" His loud voice boomed throughout the room.

Tyler gulped and cleared his throat, "I-I like it."

Tyler flinched when his father marched over to him. He grabbed the flower crown off of his head. Tyler scurried to his feet and reached out to get it back, but Chris stepped back, "No! Dad, please! A friend made it for me!"

Chris ripped it in half and crumbled it before throwing it to the ground. Tyler let out a sob as his father smushed it with his foot. He twisted his foot a few times before leaving the room without saying a word.

The door slammed closed and Tyler fell to his knees. He grabbed the ruined flower crown and let out another sob. It may have been a simple flower crown, but Josh made it. Josh even said he looked beautiful in it, which made Tyler value it even more, because josh liked it on him.

"Oh, poor baby."

Tyler heard Blurry's snarky words. He whipped his head around and blurry was standing there.

Tyler shook his head, "Blurry, go away."

Blurry looked offended, "Excuse me? I'm your best friend. You don't speak to me like that." Tyler rolled his eyes and sniffled. Blurry yanked him to his feet and glared at him, "I came here to cheer you up because I sensed your hurt."

Tyler bowed his head down, "I'm sorry."

Blurry scoffed, "you should be. You really hurt my feelings."

Tyler felt the guilt boil in his stomach. He then remembered what Josh said.

Stop apologizing.

Tyler lifted his head, "Wait."

Blurry raised his eyebrows, "What?"

Tyler shook his head, "I'm...I'm not sorry. Because I shouldn't have to be sorry. I just wanna be left alone right now."

Blurry stared at Tyler with shock. He stumbled backwards, "H-how dare you disrespect me. I deserve an apology!"

Tyler glared, "No. You don't."

Blurry slapped Tyler across the face. Tyler stumbled slightly but stayed strong. He took a deep breath, "Josh asked why I always say sorry. I say sorry to the most stupid things. Things I don't even do. I say sorry because you always blame me. You guilt trip me and make me feel bad about every little mistake. Well....Josh told me I don't need to be sorry."

Blurry was quick to spit back, "Josh is a fucking coward! He's a bitch who feels sorry for you! He lies to you to make you feel good! I tell you the truth! Friends tell the truth!

"If he actually cared, he wouldn't have called you beautiful today! Cause that was a lie and it's as clear as the fucking daylight!" Tyler's breath hitched in his throat.

Blurry got him.

Tears filled Tyler's eyes and he began crying. Blurry scoffed, "Go ahead, cry, you little baby. I told you my insecurities. I shared you my past that I choke on just to bring back. I gave you my trust and you threw it back in my face. You just lost the only person who will ever care for you.

"You wanna know why no one will ever care? Because your pathetic! Your crazy and unstable! Your ugly and worthless! You are nothing bit a drop of water waiting to dissolve into a thin piece of air that no one can fucking see! Your a shadow that everyone steps on and doesn't even care! Your! Nothing! I fucking hate you Tyler Joseph!"

Blurry's words cut through Tyler like the sharpest blade in the world. It was painful. The part that made his heart ache most of all was the last thing he said. Hate. Tyler fell to his knees and let out a sob.

He looked up at Blurry and nearly jumped out of his skin. He wasn't in the form Tyler usually saw. Blurry was a black shadow with eyes as red a hell. No, Blurry's eyes were Hell. He had teeth as sharp as thorns and they look like they could break a diamond. The only thing Tyler recognized was the red beanie.

Tyler looked at Blurry with fearful, yet pleading eyes, "I-I'm sorry, Blurry."

Blurry's eyes went so wide, they could burn holes through Tyler's head. Blurry let out a scoff that sent shivers down Tyler's spine, "Now your sorry! No! We're way past sorry. Your nothing to me, Tyler. Enjoy your fucking life, because once you die, your going straight to hell and your gonna rot there. Just. Like. I did."

With that, Blurry vanished. Tyler stared at the spot where blurry once was, his eyes so wide they looked like two golf balls.

Tyler lost Blurry.

That happened. So, ya....sorry....not....really....I don't know where I'm going with this. Just kidding I do. LOL!!! I'm so tired. Anyway, I'm sure you didn't, but hope you enjoyed. Who here hates Blurry? *everyone shouts at me because I'm he one who wrote Blurry like this in the fic* oh whale. Yep, chapter twenty two for you guys.

¡Tiene un bonito Domingo!

Xoxo