♠CHAPTER•SEVEN♣

Friday, December 6, 2005
11:41 a.m

Tyler ate amongst his friends in the boisterous cafeteria. His boyfriend by his side as he kept his head down, taking small bites from the fake hamburger meat. He made a face of disgust and tossed it back onto the tray.

Tyler lifted his head and let out a quiet yawn. He scanned the cafeteria boredly and spotted Josh. A smile spread across when he saw the new, green hair.

Tyler liked it.

Josh turned his head to see Tyler and smiled with a childish wave. Tyler snorted and waved back. Josh touched his hair with raised eyebrows. Tyler held up two thumbs signaling he like it. Josh stuck or his tongue and crossed his eyes causing Tyler to laugh aloud.

His friends look at him funny and Tyler blushed wildly. Brendon snorted, "What's so funny, dude?"

Tyler shrugged, "N-nothing." Brendon just shrugged and they all went back to talking. The only one, besides Tyler, who wasn't talking was Matty. He was texting someone on his phone.

Tyler leaned over, "Who're you texting?"

Matty looked at Tyler as he put his phone back in his pocket. He smiled with a shrugged, "Oh, just a friend. You don't know him, different school."

Tyler nodded curiously and smiled when Matty kissed his cheek. He then frowned, remembering blurry's words.

3:20

Josh stared at the clock as the school bell abruptly went off. He threw his bag over his shoulders and raced out of the classroom. He looked down the halls and out of the school building.

As Josh walked to his car, he spotted Tyler walking. He put his two index fingers in his mouth and blew, making a loud whistle.

It caught Tyler's attention and Josh waved for him. Tyler jogged across the parking lot, "Hey, Josh."

Josh leaned against his car, "Hey, Tyler, need a ride?"

Tyler blushed. He really didn't want to say yes. Not that he didn't like Josh. Shoot, he really enjoyed Josh's company. He just didn't want to be a burden who is always asking for rides.

Josh could tell the hesitation in Tyler's face and grabbed his sleeve, pulling him to the passenger side, "Oh come one, get in. I don't really care."

Tyler smiled before sliding in. Josh ran around to the drivers side and got in. He looked at Tyler as he started the car, "Do you have your license?"

Tyler nodded, "Ya, I just don't have a car."

Josh nodded with an 'ah'. They drove out of the parking lot and down the road. Josh turned on the radio and searched the stations.

Tyler gasped and gripped Josh's wrist, "I love this song!" Josh looked at the radio to see the song "sugar were goin' down" was playing.

Josh smiled, "You like fall out boy?"

Tyler nodded with excitement, "Very much."

Josh chuckled and hummed along to the song. They reached their houses and Josh stopped Tyler before he could walk away, "Hey, wanna hang out for a bit?"

Tyler shrugged, "Sure, why not."

Josh began to walk towards the garage, "I got some ping pong?"

With that Tyler began running to the garage, "Oh hell yes!"

They played for a whole two hours. Let's just say that Tyler won...every time.

Josh stared at Tyler in disbelief, "Rematch."

Tyler rolled his eyes with a chuckle, "What? For the fiftieth time?"

Before josh could speak the garage door opens, "Josh! Food's ready- oh."

Laura looked at Josh.

Then Tyler.

Then back to Josh.

Josh smiled and motioned to Tyler, "Mom, this is Tyler. He lives next door."

Laura's eyes lit up, "Oh! How exciting!" Laura held out her hand, "Hello, Tyler, I'm Laura."

Tyler politely shook her hand, "Nice to meet you."

She nodded to the kitchen, "Would you like to have something to eat? All the food is ready."

Tyler shook his head with wide eyes, "Oh no. I don't wanna intrude."

Josh playfully nudged Tyler, "Nonsense. Come on, my moms a great cook."

Tyler smiled and followed Josh inside his house. Tyler looked around in awe. Josh's house was very nice. It was all organized and very well decorated. There were many pictures hung in the walls. Tyler could only recognize Josh and Laura in them.

Josh lead Tyler to the dining room where there were other people already situated at. Laura wrapped her arm around Tyler's arm and pulled him closer to her, "Guys, listen up. This is Tyler, our neighbor. I want you guys to be very welcoming and kind."

Tyler felt his face heat up. He hated attention. A girl around their age looked up and smiled, "Oh, hey, I recognize you. Your on the basketball team."

Tyler nodded shyly.

Josh's dad grinned, "You play basketball?" Tyler nodded once again.

Josh pointed to all of them, "That's Ashley, Abby, Jordan, and my dad, William." They all waved and Tyler waved back.

Laura clasped her hands together, "Alright, how about we get to eating. Ya?"

Omg!!! Wtf, I'm so sorry guys. Another short chapter. Ick. Don't worry, the story will get better. I'm just trying to get everyone introduced. Don't quit on me now!!! I think you guys will enjoy the next chapter. Hmmm, yes indeed. Ok, well, hope you enjoyed.

Q: what's your favorite TØP song???

A: truce, forest, and trees. Trees was the first song I heard from them.

As always...Vote! Comment! And watch out for the next update!!!

Xoxo