WHOAH

Ok ok guys you know how all these theories are going around and it's all super crazy. Like oh my god I'm getting so anxious just from everyone freaking out.

Oh my god. But on one post on Instagram I was looking through the comments and I came across this...

 But on one post on Instagram I was looking through the comments and I came across this

I started laughing so hard cos that's exactly how I ended this book ahahahahaha. Oh my god if the next album really was this (I doubt it tho) oh my god I would die crying from laughter.

But you know what they say, great minds think alike. Lolllllll. Sorry I just really had to show this.

Also, is it really that it's not going to be ø anymore and the E with the line through it???? I don't know if the clique is thinking too much about it or not???

Ugh why does Tyler and josh have to be so complicated. Lol.

Oooooone more thing. If you read serendipity and haven't seen the sequel up yet, it's called saudade.

Aaaand I put up a little short story that you guys should read. It's called the heartsmith. Theres only characters: Ruby, Josh, and Tyler.

Ok that's all, thank!! Have a nice day/night and don't get too brain scrambled from all these theories. Cos my brain is hurting from all of it. SHEESH.

-JoJo

Byeeeeeeee