Chapter 3

Frankie

The bell rung for lunch time which made me cheer internally, knowing that I'd be leaving the most boring lesson ever. I got up from my seat and began to pack my books in.

On the bright side, this school is everything I thought it would be. It's spacious, social, everyone has a place here. Everyone seems friendly and the art studio is simply extravagant. The whole building is just amazing.

And plus I made four new friends.

Perrie was the first who was the blonde girl who showed me around most of the time. She was friendly, fun and super funny. She introduced me to the next friend who was called Leigh-Anne, Leigh for short. Then I met Jesy and Jade in math, who coincidentally were best friends with Perrie and Leigh.I found it really cool that the four of them were the closest of friends, and I adored their friendship. They were practically quadruplets. And shockingly,  they just really seemed to like me, which was strange, since most people don't act like that how they did when they first met me. But I'm grateful.

I walked towards the front, where the cafeteria was and stood by the entrance.

Perrie told me to meet her there, so I could sit with her and her friends at their table.

"Hey there." A voice said behind me. I turned around to see the bright smile that Perrie gave, which made me smile back at her. Smiling is something she seems to do a lot. And her smile was simply contagious.

"Hi." I grinned.

"How are you enjoying it here so far?" She asked, as we got in the cue for lunch.

"I'm loving it here, it's really cool. So many nice people, and it's bigger than I expected." I replied, picking up a cheese and turkey sandwich.

"I'm glad you're having fun. Trust me, it'll get better than it already is." She smiled again at me.

Finally paying for our lunches, we proceeded to walk- well, Perrie practically ran, and I followed, to her usual table.

 I recognized the faces of the other three girls I've met today once we got to the table that was in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Hello!" I greeted cheerfully sitting on one of the bench chairs.

Smiles and waves were passed to me as I got settled down.

"How's your day been?" Jade asked.

"Better than I thought it would be." I replied.

"Are you thinking about joining any after school clubs." Leigh went on.

"I haven't really thought about that, but there's something about that in my starter pack, so I'll look more into it when I get home."

"I really love your accent!" Jade piped up again.

I laughed at her positivity and said a 'thank you'.

"What part of America are you from?" Jesy asked.

"New York, but I've lived in New Jersey, and Miami for a little bit." I replied.

"That's so cool, I've always wanted to go to Miami. Lucky!" Perrie joined.

I laughed again.

"It's not all that, but the beaches are amazing and the sun is scorching. It's great."