Chapter 7

Frankie

"Well don't you look adorable. " Leigh gushed.

"Adorable? What, I look normal." I replied. Nothing looked adorable about my outfit, I just threw on a blue skirt, a white jumper and little ballet flats.

"Yes. Your hair's in that little braid and you have those cute patterns on your skirt. " She went on.

"Shut up Leigh." I chuckled.

I was picked up today by Leigh, since I had a slight headache that morning and wasn't in the mood to do any driving. It was fairly cold today in London, and my nose was already red from the cold I was having. But it wasn't so cold that I had to cover up everything. 

We were driving to school together now, there's a schedule and everything. I would drive on Friday's , Leigh would drive on Mondays, Perrie would drive on Wednesdays, Jade on Thursdays, and Jesy on Tuesdays.

When we got to the massive school, it was like how it always is in the morning, except now, lightly cloudy. 

We got out of Leigh's red mustang and stood by it. I looked around a bit, noticing how slightly empty the entrance looked. My suspicion was that everyone was inside due to the slightly cold weather. 

"Its 8:30 now, school doesn't  start until 9, so let's just chill out here for a bit." Perrie suggested.

Agreeing to the idea, we sat on places around the car and talked. 

"How was your weekends?" Jesy asked, jumping on the hood.

"Mine was alright. Family stuff. The usual." Perrie said first. We took turns to talk about our weekends

But as I was in the middle of talking about mine, our conversation was cut off when a black rover appeared next to our car.

I looked to where it was parked and couldn't help but stare. My dream car was literally right in front of me. Except I always dreamed mine would be a more matte colour. I stopped talking immediately as the doors opened. Niall and Liam jumped out of the back. 

I waved slightly at them, which made them wave back. Next to follow was a curly haired boy who got out of the front seat and another unknown boy with slight stubble also came out through the back. 

And of course, stranger from the other day with Kingsley also came out through the drivers seat.

I could see that most of the girls at the furthest side pulling down their tops hiked up their skirts until it reached their bums, when Harry came out of the car. I rolled my eyes slightly at how desperate and cliche they were behaving.

I won't lie. The raven hair boy is...hot. He never seized to amaze me every time I saw him around school, even though it was rare. I wasn't sure of his name but I was pretty sure he was called Zayn.  His eyes caught mine, which made me avert them immediately, feeling slightly embarrassed and had my cheeks red at the fact that I had been caught.

I had been so deep in thought that I hadn't realised Niall leaning near me and bumped my shoulder slightly.

"Hi." I smiled to Niall.

He nodded towards me as a greeting.

"How've you been?" He asked.

"I'm okay. Little bit of a cold though. What about you?" I asked.

"You look adorable," he said, plastering on a wide smile as he looked down at it.

"You're the second person to say that." I laughed.

Various conversations went on, that I almost didn't feel the small tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a pair of hazel eyes looking at me. My heart inadvertently jumped. 

"Yes?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied, getting off the car and following him. He stood under a huge tree which was a good distance away from everyone else. I could feel other eyes on me from everyone else who I didn't know. On instinct and not used to all the attention, I could feel my cheeks grow warm.

"I'm not sure we've been properly introduced. I'm Zayn." He said, once we were focused on each other.

"Frankie." I simply stated.

"I know, I see you around school." He replied.

It was an awkward silence for a few minutes until Zayn cleared his throat and spoke up again.

"I kind of noticed you around, and I really hardly hardly ever ask this to girls but, I wanted to ask if you would like to go out Friday night." he asked.

A surprise look covered my face as I stared at him.

"A-Are you serious?" I asked.

"Very." he replied darkly.

"Yeah, of course, I-I mean... cool." I said as calmly as I could. 

My first date.