Chapter 30

Frankie

"Did he say where he was taking you?" Jesy asked me.

"No, he just said I should be ready by 8:30, and that we were going out to celebrate." I replied.

"What the hell, how are we meant to get you ready then?" She said frustrated.

I shrugged. 

Zayn decided that since I apparently did an "amazing" in our performance, he was gonna take me out to celebrate. He didn't say where, so I didn't know what to wear. But knowing Zayn we weren't going anywhere fancy that's for sure. Especially with his reputation in this town and everything.

Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne volunteered to help me get ready. Perrie couldn't because she said she had to meet up with somebody. 

"Alright well, let's go with something casual, an outfit that can get you prepared for anything." Jade said.

I nodded at her, and immediately, the three of them raided my closet. I chuckled at them and wondered of on my phone for a bit. I recently downloaded this game, It's quite boring, but since I started, I couldn't stop. It's called Fruit Ninja.

I was interrupted when the girls came out of my closet with an item each in hand. 

Jesy held a held a yellow sweater in her hand.

Leigh held light blue jeans in her's.

And Jade held a pair of light brown UGGS in her's.

"This is the perfect outfit." Leigh-Anne smiled at me.

I smiled at her, and at all of them. These people were honestly amazing. And to think we only met earlier last year.

"Thanks, you guy's are the best." I said gratefully. They returned the smile, and tossed me the UGGS.

"Hurry up though, it's 20 to 8." Jade alarmed.

I took the outfit from their hands and hopped to the bathroom.

I took of my sweatshirt and slid on the sweater. Then I removed my old jeans, and put on the blue one's, before slipping on an UGG on my good foot. 

I opened the bathroom door and skipped back outside. I landed on my bed with a slight thud. The girls giggled at the sight of me. 

"Okay, hair and makeup." Jesy said once we stopped giggling.

Then she went behind me and began to gather my head into a ponytail. It was just a simple one, but it worked well with my outfit. Then she came to my front and just touched my up my makeup a bit, since I had some on earlier.

When they were done, I admired myself  in the full length mirror and smiled at my reflection.

"Thanks again you guys."  I said looking back at them.

**

Perrie

"What the fuck are you talking about Zayn, of course you want me."  I growled at him.

"No, I actually don't, get the fuck out of my room now." He growled back, putting on his shirt.

"Don't tell me you actually like that bitch." I said annoyed at him.