CHapter 13

Zayn

I was in the middle of the best nap of my life, but was rudely interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ring three times. Sadly this time, I was home alone and my mum couldn't get the door. However, I had a few enemies around the area who wanted me dead. So as I walked to the door, I made sure a pocket knife was in my back pocket securely before I opened the door.

I won't lie and say I was excited about the person at the door. It almost actually made want to pull out the pocket knife. But because I was trying to prove a point, I had to resist. Of course, another burden I had to deal with. This girl was so damn annoying. Always smiling, always laughing, Zayn this, Zayn that. I was this close to calling of the bet. She could not get off my fucking back. She was  always calling, always texting.  'Zayn are you busy' 'Zayn are you ok?' I wanted to scream 'get the fuck off my back!' But I knew better. Sometimes I felt slightly guilty that I was only using her. I knew better. I might be big and bad but I was raised better. However, I couldn't wait till fucking wait until this bet is over.

"Hello!" She greeted smiling wide at me.

I put on a fake smile, and greeted back.

"How you doing?" I said and winced as she pulled me in for a hug, and her crazy hair went in my face.

"Fine, thank you. I came to see if you were okay, and give you the homework you missed. Now, I know you don't really enjoy homework, so I'm going to do it with you."

*

"Zayn, are you okay?" she suddenly asked in the middle of the algebra homework,  looking genuinely concerned.  We had made ourselves comfortable in my bedroom. We had been through about three homework already and were on the final one. At this point, it was around six pm.

"Fine, just a bit tired is all." I said simply stated. I won't lie, I felt a flush of guilt through me as I looked in her brown eyes. She cared a lot for me, whilst I didn't for her. I know how she felt and I didn't want to be in her shoes the day she found out that it was all just a game to me.

"Is it me?" she asked eyes wide.

Yes.

"No, no no, don't worry about. I'm just not bothered today." I replied

"I could go if you want to be alone." she suggested, even though I could sense that she really didn't and she wanted to know what was wrong.

"I don't want be rude but, I'm just really out of it today. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Its okay, I really don't mind. I need to take a shower anyway." She finalized, packing her stuff, and getting off the floor.

"Again, I'm really sorry." She said once more.

"No problem. See you tomorrow. " She said as we walked down the stairs.

"Bye." I said behind her, and she blew me a kiss. Walking left to her side of the street.

A part of me wanted her to turn around. To ask me what was the matter. But another part was relieved she was out of the way.

But at that minute, I realised that I needed something. Someone. I wanted to feel a little bit. Someone I hadn't felt since the beginning of Autumn. Someone to relieve the stress on.

I knew exactly who to ask that favour.

I dialed up the number.

"Hello?" The familiar geordie voice answered after three rings.

"Perrie? I need a favour."

A/N YAYYY TWO CHAPS TODAY. THATS GOOD. TO MAKE UP UP FOR MISSING THE LAST UPDATEE/ REAL SOZZ BOUT THAT BTW. OXOXOXOX