Chapter 6

Frankie

The following Monday, I was feeling confident, more confident than usual. I think the reason for my bizarre boldness was because I felt like now everyone knew me, and now that it's my second week of school, I hoped to make more friends.

But ended up making two new friends. Niall Horan and Liam Payne. I ended up seeing more of Kingsley than I thought, but he also became a very good friend, because he says he likes my "yank accent". But he's a really chill dude, and I'm glad Sacari made me go and buy the medicine myself.

Now it's a Saturday, and my sister suggested we have a little mall day to get some more clothes and decorations for me.

London is better than ever, and everything is going perfect so far, I wish nothing changes.

Zayn

I don't have the best habits, and I might not make the best choices, but my mum raised me right to respect women and respect other peoples privacy.

But I'm a teenage guy, and I have needs. Looking into the window of your hot new neighbour while she's changing is probably against everything my mother lectured me on, but can you blame me?

Frankly, things would be much better if there wasn't a mirror blocking half the view of the half naked yank right in front of me, but I'll take what I can. Considering my windows are tinted and hers clearly isn't, I find the situation highly convenient.

I watched silently as she fit on a maroon cardigan and exited the bedroom, which meant there was no longer a view, and I had to sadly leave the window sill, and return back downstairs, even forgetting why I went there.

"Where's the charger?" Harry asked, looking at my empty hand.

Right. I went up for the phone charger.

"I forgot man." I shrugged.

"How could you forget, what were you doing up there?"Harry replied, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"Taking a wank." Louis butted in, making everyone laugh a bit, to which I threw one of the pillows at him.

"Did Brooks finally pay up yet?" Liam asked suddenly, bringing up Kingsley Brooks.

"He asked for one more week, he has until tomorrow or he's done. I nearly beat the shit out of him last week, but then he got company." I replied.

"It was out and in public, were you actually going to risk getting caught by the Chimps? (police)" Niall asked.

"Like I said I got held back cause he got company." I responded.

"You need to be more careful. Did you know who it was?" Louis questioned.

"You know that new girl in our year, the one who has connection to Perrie and them? The Yank." I echoed.

"Frankie?" Liam and Niall both said in unison.

"Whatever her name is." I replied, caring less.

"Yeah, Frankie. She's in my drama and our music class. Super curly hair?" Niall joined.

I nodded.

"Bother with your education, you'll know her." Liam replied snarkly, to which I replied with a flip of the bird.

"You have to admit, she's pretty hot." Harry spoke.

"She's just so curvy, and has really nice hips. Imagine one night with that." Louis smirked.

As they continued to talk about her, from the corner of my eye, I could see through the big window near my door, across the road, two figures walking out of her house. I watched as she sneakily adjusted her bra strap, which made her bust look more fuller, and I couldn't help the small twitch, that sparked around my body.

Like I said, I'm a teenager. I get horny.

"Malik!" A voice snapped, pulling me out of my gaze.

I grumbled out a response.

"You're staring man." Louis laughed.

"You said it yourself Lou. She's hot." I retorted.

"Yeah but none of us were staring at her like a creep." Niall added.

"Zaynie's got a crush." Louis teased.

"Shut the fuck up man. I'm just doing what you're all doing." I snapped.

My frustration seemed to spark an idea in Harry's mind, because you could practically see the light bulb go off.

"In that case, I have an offer for you.'" Harry said rubbing his hands together with an evil grin plastered on his face.