Chapter 14

Frankie

It was a new day in the city of London and surprisingly very warm. For this reason, I decided to take a cold shower. Normally in cold showers, I tend to drift into my thoughts.

Yesterday, after my talk with Zayn, I knew he wanted me to leave after a while. I could tell he wasn't in the mood so I didn't want to pry and seem like the 'want to know everything girlfriend' , so I just stood up and left. I didn't want Zayn to think I was the kind of girlfriend that was constantly breathing down her boyfriends neck.  

When I was done with my shower, I dried my self and walked into my bedroom, picking out my pre-picked outfit. Another thing that was different about me was I had the tendency to plan everything before it happened. For example, picking out my outfit before my shower, or putting toothpaste on my brush before the morning, or even picking out my cereal bowl the night before and leaving it on the table. Occasionally I would even make sure there was a tube of toothpaste before the old tube was finished. 

I was an idealist and I liked everything to go according to how I imagined. My room had  to be neat and well organized despite the fact that I did not have OCD. 

I slipped on a pair of short black gladiators and left my hair down. Pleased with how I looked, I made sure the towel had been placed back on the rack nicely, before  grabbing my leather brown satchel and left the room. Because I had eaten directly after I woke up, I didn't need to eat again, so I waved goodbye to my sister and climbed into my car. 

Once again, it was my turn to pick up everyone, so the first destination was Perrie's house, since she lived about five blocks down. However, when I arrived at her door and honked about three times, she still hadn't exited. Worried, I called her and she picked up after five rings.

"Perrie?" I asked once she answered.

"Frankie? Are you here already?" she asked in a groggily, which was almost impossible to hear due to her intensely thick accent.

"You're not up yet?" I replied

"I'm so sorry, I forgot, I'm getting up now." She said, making the shuffling and ruffling sounds in the back more audible.

"Pez? Don't go yet" A muffled male voice groaned in the background, making Perrie 'shush' him loudly.

I wide smirk crossed my featured when I finally fixed the puzzle pieces together.

"You so got laid last night." I teased.

"No no, you got the wrong idea." Stressing  on the 'idea', which I found amusing because I could picture her annoyance at said male.

"Sweetie it's the right idea, you got laid last night." I point-blanked.

She mumbled a bit under her breathe, saying something about boyfriends.

"What?" I asked sincerely not hearing her inaudible tone.

"Nothing. Look, uuhh. . . I'll umm. . . I'll drive today. I don't want to delay everyone." she said.

"Come on now,  I don't mind waiting." I insisted.