Chapter 17

Frankie

Yesterday, I found out I got A's and B's and a few C's in my exams.

But I was so proud of myself because as part of me starting a new life meant new, better grades. Target achieved. Not only was I proud, I felt victorious as well. My lack of knowledge due to most of the years of school I hardly went to always clawed at my back. I constantly thought that it would be the only thing to stop me from achieving my goals. My grades were simply evidence that if you put in the hard work, you would never go wrong.

It was the last day of school before we start our Christmas break, and I was dying to get to it. I just loved Christmas and everything it had to offer. This year, it would be with all the people I loved. 

Harry had suggested a really cool club that he could get us all into. Apparently every break that the school gave them at Chester, all the students got high and wasted. It was scary yet exciting because I had never done it before, and anything could happen.

I had invited all the girls over to my house that night so we could get ready together, leaving out the excuse that I didn't have anything to wear. We planned that we would leave at around 9 pm. 

I remembered that the first week in London, Sacari had taken me shopping for a variety of clothes for all occasions. I insisted to pay, but she fought each time, her excuse being her 'pay-check' could by the whole mall.

I had worn a tight black short dress which had a opening below the rib ending, and shoulders, however the openings were sealed by a more see through material. I matched my clothes with nude pumps and a black clutch. My hair was straightened and in a high ponytail, whilst my makeup consisted of dark eyeliner and a smokey eye, finished with nude lipstick.

Jade wore black high-waisted shorts and a lacy crop top. 

Perrie wore a tight red, laced dress, with nude pumps similar to like mine.

Jesy wore ripped high-waisted jeans, a white lace bandeau, and pink heels.

And Leigh wore high waisted denim shorts with studs all over, and a nude crop top, that showed her belly button piercing, with some black high top Vans.

9pm finally came by, and we went over to the Zayn's  house to meet up with everyone else. 

That night, was the night, everything went wrong. . .

A/N Purposefully short folks :P