Chapter 12

Frankie

It was Tuesday and I was officially back a school. A usual, I was picked up and surprisingly it was a very chilly day. The wind pounded harshly at my window through the night. And when I blew a breath in the air I could see it, yet it wasn't snowing. The chilly weather had me pale and not ready for lessons one bit. But of course, I couldn't afford to miss out on education, since I had already missed too much.

  I was in my third period now which is Home Economics. In this class, I didn't have to do this alone because I had it with Niall and Leigh-Anne.  Niall and I had  become quite close over the last month, not only because I was dating Zayn, but because we actually had a lot in common. Niall was . . . sweet. I honestly did not see why he was so close with the other boys. The rest were very un open with their feelings like Niall was. I could tell they just didn't give trust easily. But I wouldn't push it because it was none of my business why they acted the way the did, but we saw each other a lot. 

"Ni, have you seen Zayn? I haven't heard from him all day." I asked Niall, noticing that I hadn't really seen him the whole day.

Niall's eyes went wide with realization.

" He just couldn't be bothered coming in today. You know, now that he's done with exams and all."

"Yeah, I'm curious about that. How does he get to be done with exams and we all don't?" I asked.

As a result Niall chuckled.

"Zayn . . . has his ways. If he wants it done, he gets it done. Don't question it."

"I'll try not to think about it. Subject change. Are you exited for Christmas Break?" I asked. 

"Hell yeah! Parties, drinks, presents. And the rest of my family are flying in from Ireland so I'm super excited about that too. What about you?" Niall beamed.

"I love Christmas. Best time of the year to be honest and I have the perfect present for Zay-"

"No!" Niall cut me of quickly.

"Don't get Zayn anything for Christmas. He hates Christmas. In fact, he despises it so much, he hates anyone who gets him something. Be a good girlfriend and do nothing about it." he continued.

"Why?" I asked eyes wide.

"Its not in my place to tell. If you want to know, ask Zayn. I doubt he's going to tell you, but its worth a try." Niall replied

And that was the end of the conversation. Niall blanked me for the rest of the lesson, but I knew he was just slightly uncomfortable talking about Zayn behind his back, so I didn't bring his silence up.

Which made me think about what he said earlier.

"If you want to know, ask Zayn. I doubt he's going to tell you, but its worth a try."

That was the reason why I was standing at Zayn Malik's doorstep ringing his doorbell. 

A/N: Short but only a filler to something better.