Chapter 22

Zayn

It was night time, the night of the attack. The gang and I were getting ready to attack. Allow me to explain.

I was not the ruler of the whole gang, due to me being only 18. I only controlled the east wing, which was in East-London. The North wing had a different controller, as did the West and the South, yet all in the same gang. What I said went, and I wasn't afraid to pull the trigger if I was disobeyed or betrayed. Gabe and his 'gang' were all a part of us once, but he was my second in command. He had always been jealous of my position, and one day had tried to put me down. His plan back fired, so he grew his own part of the east wing and were called 'The Fires.'  However, it was my inferno personality that got me where I was right now. Still better than the Fires.

I loaded up  my gun with bullets as I watched the boys converse with themselves.

The girls weren't coming along. Because it was too risky, and if someone was to die tonight, it shouldn't be one of them.

I geared up and got everybody's attention. 

When it was finally quiet, I began.

"So as you all know, we're going to the other side. I don't like that side. You don't like that side. They're obviously doing this to piss us off. I don't know about you, but I ain't taking shit from no one. If Gabe wants to fuck, we will fuck. If he wants to dance, we're gonna throw him a ball, because no one messes with a Inferno.  I'm not gonna say this is gonna be the most dangerous one yet, because it isin't. Some blood will be shed tonight. Grow a pair of balls. The Fires are doing this to start shit. And we ain't gonna take that. We leave in 5."

With that I got up and left the room. 

I don't know why but there was a heavy feeling in my chest. Didn't know what it was, but I hoped it never came back again.

Jesy

"I'm worried about her you guys." I said nervously to the girls as we hunched together in my bedroom.

"Same, she's going to be so scarred." Leigh added.

"Oh whatever, mate. She's a girl who's got balls. She'll survive long enough until they get to her." Perrie replied.

"Oh will you stop being so sour?!" Jade suddenly replied back to her fiercely.

"Gabe has got her! Gabe. Don't forget he took you and beat you until you bled not little over a year ago. He's a sadist Perrie. And whether I like her presence or not, I am worried for her. Just like we were for you." She burst.

That was unexpected. We hadn't brought up Perrie being taken since it happened. We knew what happened that night, and she didn't want to re live it.

I couldn't help but notice the pain and guilt that set over Perrie's face.

The rest of the night was spent in silence. All of us worrying about what was going to happen next.

Zayn

We waited in silence on the roof of the building that the Fires were in. Since I was the leader,  I was meant to give first command on when everyone should go, and then we break in.