Chapter 4

Frankie

"Frankie please!" Jesy pleaded continuously, but I shook my head for the 500th time.

"For the last time,no. Party's are not my thing. I just don't like the idea of going to someone who I don't know's house, without knowing if its safe or dangerous or-" I replied but was cut off by Jade.

"It's Mike. No one ever misses a 'Mike on the roof' party. His party's are amazing!" 

"No one ever misses a what?" I asked.

"Mike on the roof. The name came about because Mike, the host, got extremely wasted one night at his party and run to his rooftop and stripped to his boxers. And jumped down and landed on a police officer. He's got that name ever since." Jesy explained, laughing through out.

"Come on. What would you rather do on a Friday night. This is a back to school theme as well! Mike throws the best parties, apart from Harry Styles of course, but still, everyone will be there!" Perrie joined.

"Who's Harry Styles, and I would rather spend my Friday night listening to some music, reading, watching a movie, I don't know! Anything I might not get in trouble for." I replied.

"First off, if you don't know who Harry Styles is then through your short time being here, you haven't gotten around town, like at all. And, if you come to the party, I promise it will be a great amount of fun. Trust me. I felt the same way too, but I grew on to like it." Jade added again.

I listened to Jade's words, sighing. It's not that I'm not a party person, I just don't like the though of drunk guys who have no control of their actions, doing whatever they please. I just don't want to get caught up in that stuff again.

But then again. This could be a whole new experience for me. How can I let go of the past if I'm still worried about living in it. 

"Okay, fine." I agreed, after thinking it through.

"Are you serious?!" Leigh exclaimed in excitement.

"Please don't shout, and yeah, I'm serious. One party won't hurt right?" I replied

"Thank you. Thank you! Everyone be ready by 8." Perrie said with a huge smile. 

"Alright. I'l see you in a bit." I waved, and when they waved back, I turned off the conference call.

I sighed and looked at the time. 

7:03pm. It read, and I stood up and walked to my closet.

Sacari and I are meant to go shopping tomorrow this weekend for things I could use to decorate my room. So for now, it was still a plain room, yet to be fixed.

I looked through my various items and found a cute pair of light blue ripped jeans, which I paired with a plain white tank top and a red and blue tank top.