CHAPTER 11

Frankie

There's those days when a girl wants to just curl up in a hole, with ice cream, pizza and a laptop of unlimited Netflix. To be away from the world and forget what everyone thinks of them. To forget the fact that with every thinks of them and let the laziness consume.

Today that girl is me.

No I have not been dumped.I'm not mentally or emotionally sad, just physically. I have what they call cramps. I'm bleeding, also known as my period.

It's Monday, and I had the worst cramps this morning. Sacari told me I could take the day off from school. To celebrate my staying home, in the morning I took a nice warm bath and cuddled in my bed in a onesie all day. Usually when I'm on my period the first day is horrific. I have headaches, the whole  area from my waist down aches, my legs included. However, the second day is quite okay.

But on the bright side, my very caring very amazing friends decided to skip the day just to stay with me. And I was truly lucky for that. We  watched movies, ate ice cream, chocolate, jelly, doughnuts, crisps, and all sorts of highly fattening foods all day. It was mostly my fault though, I was craving all those calories.

It'd officially  been 3 months since I moved to England, and Iv'e  been having the time of my life.

My life here is simply everything I could dream off. It's like my whole past was erased. The only reminder I had of my past was the few little scars I saw every time I took of my clothes, but I tried not to think of it too much. 

My mom came to visit during the weekend along with my Nan. I had to resist bursting into tears when I first saw her. It had always been my mother and I and I had a really soft in my heart for her. Nevertheless I cried when I saw Nana, because I hadn't seen her in about six years. My Nan moved to England when I was younger, and previously before Sacari had enough money to live on her own, she lived with my grandma.  But they said they were going to be back in two or three weeks. So I wasn't so upset, knowing I would see them again soon.

If you are curious to know what's been going on between  Zayn and I, well everything has been great. He goes to school, occasionally skipping lessons, but I wasn't going to force him. We'd been going out for three months however I still felt as if I hardly knew him. But I wasn't going to push. 

My feelings for Zayn are . . . complicated.

He was an incredible boyfriend when he wanted to be. Sometimes he would act as if he didn't care at all. Sometimes he would be everything I asked for. As time went on, I met his friends. Harry in particular made me quite uncomfortable. He always seemed to smirk at me whenever I was around. It was very annoying because I hated knowing the fat that he possibly knew something that I didn't. But Zayn's other friends were nice. Although I still got strange looks when seen with them. Whether it was them or me, I had no clue. But I refused to think about it too much.

Another positive fact was that Christmas was coming soon and the year was ending. I was excited and curious to see what the new year brought. I was more than ready to get rid of the bad memories of 2014 and bring on 15.

"Hey guys?" Jade brought up suddenly. I paused the episode of Teen Wolf we were watching and we turned to face her.

"Since New Year is in like a month, why don't we make resolutions?" She asked.

"It's a bit early for resolutions isin't it?" I asked.

"I think we should start with just a few today, and everyday we put a new one in." Perrie suggested.

So we agreed to go with her idea.

"I'll be right back." I said getting up from my spot on the bed and made my way to the kitchen. I looked around a few cabinets and found a few empty jars. Then I passed by the art studio quickly and grabbed some colourful paper and markers.

The girls looked at me curiously.

"We can all make resolutions, and put them in a jar each. We'll keep them in our houses and  f we fulfill one, we take it out of the jar." I explained.

"That's actually really wise." Leigh said.

 I handed everyone a jar each and set the colourful paper and markers on the bed so I could begin. 

'Francesca' I wrote on mine, and began to shared the paper.

1. Less alcohol.

2. Pass the final exams with all A's.

3. Visit Mom and Nana more.

4. Meet John Legend.

5. Have the best prom ever.

6. Get Versace Perfume.

7. Go to Chessington world of adventures.

8. Go to Disney land.

9. Go to Lego land and Thorpe park.'

"I need one more to make ten." I said, closing the lid of the marker, trying to wrack my brain.

"Family resolution?" Jesy suggested.

"I already have that written down." I replied.

"Honesty?" Jade suggested.

I nodded my head at her and took the lid of the pen once more.

10. Try to forget about the past, and be honest with myself.

I put the final resolution in the jar and closed it. 

"I'm done with mine." I said, placing the jar on the PC table.

"I'm done too." Jesy said.

"Hold on, three more." Leigh said.

"Same. one more." Jade added.

"I don't know why, but I feel like the coming year will be my glory year." Perrie said once we sat in the silence after a few minutes.

"I do too. It will be my first holidays in England."

A/N

I AM SO SO SOS SOS SOS SOSS SOS SKSKS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SOORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. MARCH WAS A BUSY ASS MONTH FOR ME! SOS SOS SORRY. BUT NOW IM ON EASTER BREAK, MY TARGER IS TO GET TO CHAPTER 30 BY THE END OF THESE 2 WEEKS!