CHAPTER 8

Frankie

5 more minutes. That's all and then school was over.

It was  Friday and my date with Zayn was in five hours and I was extremely overwhelmed. That whole week I was so excited, I could  barely keep the smile of my face. Which was getting quite uncomfortable since my cheeks are starting to hurt, and I started to look slightly maniacal. I found myself smiling at random times. 

Suddenly the bell rang and I rushed out of my seat. I took of my glasses, and stuffed them in my back pocket. I didn't have this lesson with any of the girls, so I quickly rushed out of the boring science lab and to my car, deciding to wait for them there, since today was my day to drive.

I waited for a while until slowly all the girls came out of the doors and met me by my car.

"Hey." Leigh greeted.

"Hi, do you guys mind coming to my place, for a while, I'll need help getting ready for my date with Zayn." I grinned.

Just when the words came out of my mouth their smiles slightly faded, but they hid their worry quite well but I could have sworn I saw anger in Perrie's eyes.

"You're going through with that? Frankie we told you to stay the fuck away from him!" Jesy cussed.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. 

"Come on guys. I know I don't know him that well, but that's what this date is for."  I said, slightly annoyed about how they had bothered me that whole week to not go through with the date. I know they knew Zayn and the boys far better than I did, but this date was my choice. And it would be my first date so I wanted to go through with it. And if dark and mysterious Zayn failed to please me then, I guess he wouldn't be the one.

None of them budged.

"Listen to me. You can all hate the idea of me liking him or whatever, but I'm not going to change my mind. I really like him you guys please. " I told them.

It's half  true, I like him but not enough to really like him. They're just going to  have to deal with it for me.

They glanced at each other with soft expressions, except Perrie, who still looked like she was trying not to punch me in the face. I was going  have to talk to her later.

"Fine". They sighed, except Perrie who kept quiet.

**

We ran into the room and shut the door. The time was 6 now. I only had an hour now.  We decided to stop by Mc Donalds and the park before we came home. But once we realised the time, we sped back home. 

"So where is he taking you?" Jesy asked.

"Apparently he's taking me roller skating. That's what I heard from Liam. I'm not completely sure."

"Roller skating, I can work with it." Jade said, nodding to herself, walking up to my closet.

"I'm so glad Zayn isn't one of those cliche people who say shit like its a surprise or some shit like that to impress you know? He's not fake." I said as Jesy did my make up.

Perrie scoffed.

Hurt run through me, as I looked at her bitter expression.

Just then, Jade came out with my outfit.

"I-I'll go change" I stuttered, feeling intimidated at Perrie's harsh look/

I rushed into my en suite and shut the door.

Jesy

When Frankie shut the door, I could hear her sniffing a little.

"Perrie what the fuck are you doing?!" I whisper shouted.

"The bitch is going on a date with Zayn, how else the fuck am i supposed to act. " she hissed.

"You're gonna blow our fucking cover, and the boys will get pissed, and you're acting like a tramp? You better get that stick out of your ass." Jade hissed back.

"Perrie you just need to remain calm okay?" Leigh added softly

"Fine, I'll apologize. " she grumbled.

She got up and went to the door.

"Frankie? " she said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah?" She replied back in a tiny voice.

"Can I come in?" 

Minutes later she opened the door, pulled Perrie in and shut it again.

Frankie

"I'm really sorry for being rude to you. I just don't want you to get hurt. It's... Zayn." Perrie said blankly.

"It's okay. You've clearly known him longer than I have. You know how he acts. " I said accepting her apology.

"Yeah, I'm just looking out for you. Are you done?" She said changing the subject.

"Yeah." I said looking at myself in the the mirror.

I opened the door and we walked out.

"Jade did a good job on your outfit."

"I know right?" I said admiring myself. 

"It's 6:30, you better get down stairs." Perrie said.

"Okay thanks guys."

"Welcome!"

Just then the bell rang.

"Hey." I said once I opened the door, taking a look at Zayn. He looked quite cute wearing a simple pair of blue jeans and a grey 'Obey' sweater.

"Ready?"