The Other Woman

In this story Stef and Mike were once married but are now separated

In this story Stef and Mike were once married but are now separated. However, they do screw from time to time and this story will contain sex scenes with the two of them. I will give a warning before each of those chapter.  This chapters contains one.

This chapter also contains violence.

STEF POV

"Harder baby!" I yelled as Mike slide his dick into my wet pussy making me more horny then the last time. My hands dug deep into his back as our bodies sweated on top of each other. For the both of us it had been a hell of a long day week as we were fried from working overtime among the other struggles we dealt with on a daily basis working as cops. Even though we weren't married anymore and I was back and forth between sleeping with both men and women Mike and I still fucked on a semi regular basis.

"Yeah you want it harder huh. Like that?" He grunted pushing even deeper into me leaning in and sucking my neck a spot he knew all to two well. My legs wrapped tight around his torso as my eyes flew to the back of my head feeling him slide deeper into me.

"Yes..mmm yes right there." I moaned louder no longer able to catch my breathe as it felt like he was literally banging the shit out of my brains.

"I wanna hear you. I wanna hear you moan as loud as you fucking can. Moan baby come on. Moan my name." He demanded in a raspy out of breath voice himself as my eyes looked more devilish then ever at him. "Moan louder then you did last time. Let me here you. Come on."

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck my brains out." I demanded looking straight into his eyes as that was usually the one thing that set him over the edge as he pushed in and out of me harder and harder spraying inside my wet pussy as a string of profanities flew out of my mouth along with his. My own orgasm soon took over my body once again making it limp, sensitive and fueld by passion and lust.

"God dam. Shit." Mike said now laying beside me as we both tried to catch our breath. "Tell me why we got divorced again?" He asked chuckling as I sat up taking a sip of water.

"Um multiple reasons."

"Shit, right now I can't think of any."

"Mike, we never had a problem fucking. It was the other things."I reminded him as I felt him affectionately rub my thigh.

"Like?"

"Like alot of things. We fought nearly every dam day. Did you forget."

"Ahh over nothing. Maybe if we had kids we would have worked out?"

"Neither of us wanted kids. You know that." I chuckled hooking my bra back on for we had less then ten minutes to get ready for our next shift.

"True." Laughing himself I felt his soft mouth kiss up my spine as he tried to unhook my bra once again.

"Mike don't start what you can't finish. We need to get going." I said as he continued to roll us tongue up my spine sending shivers through my body.