Setting Up

LENA POV

"Lena I just want you to know how happy we are to have you here. I really think you will be a great addition to Anchor Beach." Monte said as I continued to set up my office with pictures of Stef and the girls along with my many plaques from college. This was almost like a dream come true and I literally couldn't believe it was mine to have. But it was as Stef continued to remind me everyday that I deserved every bit of it.

"Thank you Monte I am just so grateful and truly honored. I can't tell you how excited I am to get started and work together on improving things in the school. It's an honor."

"Oh I know you are excited Lena. I mean that's why the board approved you. Just by your pure enthusiasm alone and to give the school administration some diversity. Plus, I really pushed for you. You made a tremendous impact on me during our interview and no one I saw in the past week could even compare. There was really no doubt in my mind."

"Wow. I thought I blew it." I blushed laughing awkward. But I couldn't help but wonder what she meant by diversity. "But what do you mean by diversity?"

"Oh well you know it helps having different types of cultures in our administration. But I don't want you thinking that's the only reason you got hired. Because you black. That's, that's not what I meant."

"No I know. It's, I know what you mean."

"Good. Because I really think you are perfect and I knew you would be even when you came in to talk about Mariana. And I am sorry about that. I do believe that we should have an assembly about the different types of families in the word. It's so different from when we were growing up."

"This is true. It is and I think an assembly would be a great idea."

"Terrific. We can start planning for it." She said smiling widely as I glanced behind her seeing Stef in uniform with a wide smile on her face walking in with our lunch.

"Hi honey." Excited to see her a wide smile fell across my face as she stood beside me taking my hand and kissing my cheek softy.

"Hey baby." Winking at me I soon blushed as she turned to face Monte.

"Monte nice to see you again."

"Oh you too Stef. And under better circumstances. I hope there are no hard feelings."

"None. Is now a good time for lunch or are you guys busy?"

"Oh no you two enjoy your lunch. Lena and I were just discussing ideas. We can talk later. "

"Great." I said as she exited the room closing the door behind her and I felt Stef grab my hand once again kissing my lips softly.

"Wow baby it looks great in here. You got a couch too!" Walking over to it she stretched out on it resting her head on the pillow. "God I could sleep here right now I'm beat!"

"Yes, I have a couch but not for that silly!"

"Ahh bummer. Come here woman!" Grabbing my hand she pulled me on top of her rubbing my ass.

"Not here baby! This is my job." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Give me a kiss sexy."

Smiling wide at her I planted a kiss on her lips that deepened as I felt her hands on the back of my neck.

"MM."

"MM yourself." I winked getting up and adjusting my skirt and blouse.

"God I could fuck you all day just by how you look. You know that?"

"Stef." I blushed as she let out a laugh.

"But seriously this office is amazing. God I can't think of better person who deserves it. Really I cant."