Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

After the two women had made the most beautiful love for the first time that night they had taken their fun to the shower to wash all the sweat off from their naked and still somewhat very horny bodies. With a little more then an hour left before the kids would be dropped home they still had time to play and discover each others bodies more and more. Lena was at her boldest more then she ever had been in her life as she continued to lick and suck every single part  of Stefs vanilla body. She loved the way she tasted, each and every inch of her and she loved the moans and sounds she made each time she found a spot that tickled her pussy. The slim woman in all honesty had no real idea what she was doing but she went with her gut and her feelings of just showing the blonde how much she loved her, how much she appreciated her and how much she wanted to make her feel so good.  The cop had made her cum well over four times in a row and she had no idea that anyone could do that for she had never really had an orgasm. Sex with Kevin had been just that, sex where she would often lay underneath him in pain and sadness feeling nothing. This was not the case however with her girlfriend for she was feeling things she never ever felt in her life. She had no idea she could leak that much, she had no idea what foreplay was and how good it felt, and she had no idea what a g spot even was until Stef had found a couple causing Lena to moan her name louder then ever. Making love with Stef was nothing she would ever be able to explain but if she could she would call it ultimate bliss, freedom, heat, fire, wetness, friendship, comfort and about all else love.

 The blonde had the exact same feelings roaming and floating around her head as she continued to feel Lena overtake her body. Something she never imagined she would do but only wished as they continued to kiss roughly and passionately as the steamy hot water beat on their bodies, faces and backs. Their bodies intertwined with the slim women's pussy grinding on the blondes leg as she sucked and kissed her next more and more pressing her up agasint the shower wall as she inserted three fingers in her wet middle.

"Shit." Stef moaned as she felt the three fingers slip in and out of her pussy. God she was ready to explode all over the place as her own hands continued to run up an down Lena's soft body pressing soon into her back.

"God you're so damm sexy Stef.  I could make love to you all night. I could fuck you all night as well." Lena whispered seductively as she was growing even more hungry to taste the blondes sweet cunt that she smelled so strongly. She wanted to lick it and feel her clit on her tongue never having experienced it as a smirk feel across her face and she began to slide her body down licking Stef's perky tits once again hearing her moan even louder. Trailing down her stomach past her bellybutton and her wet middle. Smiling to herself and looking up the her girlfriend who let out her own smile she soon lifted her leg up on the side of the tub to gain access to the cops  begging wet pussy. 

 As soon as she felt Lena's tongue enter her pussy for the first time Stef's body relaxed as she leaned her head back against the wall. With her  eyes rolling in the back of her head now she was on the highest cloud she had ever been on. Lena was gentle, passionate and the feeling was beyond words  as she felt each and every single lick she was giving her one after the other. 

"God baby.....shit right there..don't stop. Please.." she moaned softly thinking of how confident her girlfriend seemed as she continued to feel her lick each and every part of her pussy leaving nothing untouched. For someone  who was doing this for the first time she damm sure knew what the fuck she was doing as her body was growing weaker and weaker. Stef was giving in and letting go as she looked down watching the slim woman eat her out. It certainly was turning her on even more watching her between her legs  as she rested her hand gently on the back of Lena's wet curls. To her it was amazing how her body was feeling and how much pleasure the shy woman was giving her. She almost didn't want it to end and she had never had someone lick her wet pussy in such an intense way as Lena was right now. She loved her. She loved her more then anyone could ever know as she wanted this to go on all night and forever.