History

As Lena stood face to face once again with the two concerned cops holding tight to Mariana her nerves were frazzled for this was the third time in less then two days she would see the blonde

As Lena stood face to face once again with the two concerned cops holding tight to Mariana her nerves were frazzled for this was the third time in less then two days she would see the blonde. By this point the slim woman just wanted to run with Callie and Mariana in her arms as she watched the cop put her daughter down.

"Sorry I ran mama. I wanted to give Stef a hug." Callie soon spoke breaking the silence between the adults as the slim woman looked down at her little girl seeing her holding Stef's hand.

"I understand Callie. But please stop running away from me like that. Next time you will get a time out. Understood?" Reprimanding the young girl Callie's face soon fell.

"Yes mama."

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Lena spoke sharply to Stef as the blonde felt bad that Callie had gotten in trouble.

"It's fine. It's not a problem." smiling she couldn't help but stroke the young girls hair as Callie looked up to her and the blonde let out wink.

"Well, we won't keep you. Callie come honey we need to get you to class before you are late. Come honey."

"Mama, Stef is here for career day. When we figure out our options when we are adults."

"That's nice honey. But we need to go. Come on." Lena urged as Callie let out a sigh grabbing her mothers impatient hand. Both cops could only glance at one another for they knew the slim woman wanted to get out of their presence as soon as possible.

"Mama, can I hug Stef goodbye first?" Callie pleaded as Lena's eyes which she had covered with sunglasses yet again looked more awkward then ever at the cop and her arm grew tired from holding Mariana. By this time she had little to no patience and was pretty much at her wits end.

"Please mama?" .

"Callie if she is comfortable with it. Ok? Not everyone likes hugs honey."

"It's fine Lena." Stef reassured as Callie's face lit up and the blonde knelt down again hugging the young girl. "Goodbye babygirl."

"Bye Stef. Will you come to my class for day career?" she said now pulling away.

"Career day baby." The blonde chuckled."And maybe but remember to listen to your mama ok sweetheart?"

"Ok." she smiled once again wrapping her arms round the blondes neck tight.

"Now you get to class love there is tons to learn." she winked as Callie let out another wide smile. "Go on to your mama baby."

"Ok." Pulling away she grabbed her mothers hand as Lena hurried along with her two girls not looking back once or saying goodbye. Callie herself turned around waving until she entered her class with a smile remaining on the blondes face.

"So, tell me again that you don't know what to say or do with kids?" Mike asked sarcastically and Stef turned to him looking worried.

"Her husband is kicking her ass Mike."