I Want To Feel You

Warning this chapter contains mature subject matter

After the incident at the bakery the two women had found another store that gladly customized the birthday cakes for them and at a discount. With that being done and the presents being bought along  with the decorations and party favors they now came back home to an empty apartment completely exhausted. With Stef's mother and father having the kids for another two hours the two women threw their shoes off and plopped down on the couch feeling utterly fried appreciating the little time they had left to relax.

"God, I could go for a cigarette. Make that ten." Stef admitted as she leaned her head back on the couch with her feet up on the table as Lena did the same.

"Chew gum love."

"Yeah but that's definitely not the same effect." she laughed feeling Lena snuggle into her side as the blonde soon wrapped her arm around her. "Who knew getting a cake and a few presents could be so damm exhausting. Chasing criminals doesn't even leave me this tired."

"It's called being a parent." Lena said laughing as Stef let out her own wide smile now closing her eyes.

"You are right about that baby."

As the slim woman continued to rest on the blonde her body melted deeply into hers as she thought back to the day they had. After they had ordered the birthday cakes Stef took her to lunch and a walk on the beach were they held hands tightly feeling the warm sand on their feet. They had even found a little spot to snuggle together as the bold held Lena the closet she ever had to her. It had been an amazing time and she couldn't get over how lucky she was to have the cop in her life. Turning her body to face the blondes profile she could only stare at her beautiful face that she could look at for the rest of her life. Somehow feeling Lena's eyes on her Stef opened her own eyes to catch Lena looking at her.

"What's up my sweetheart?" she soon asked smiling wide at her.

"Nothing. Just your'e so beautiful and sexy."

Stef let out a grin as one formed on Lena's face herself for she was trying so hard to push her shyness to the side.

"You know speaking of sexy that was pretty hot what you did today. You told that woman off."

"She deserved it."

"Yeah she did. I was proud of you. I know you're not some timid woman who lets people walk all over her. That was never you baby. You are strong, wild, carefree and smart as hell. Not to mention beautiful, you have the kindest heart I've ever seen which is why I love you."

"I love you too Stef. I love you too." Leaning in to kiss the blondes soft lips she soon pulled away a smiling remaining on the two women's faces. 

"So I'm your girlfriend?" The blonde soon asked as she gently stroked Lena's face with the back of her hand. The slim woman herself thinking back to incident in the bakery knew very well that she had refereed to Stef as her girlfriend and didn't regret it as a shy smile escaped her face.

"Yes. I mean I hope. But only if you want."

"You damm sure I want that." she smiled once again as Lena leaned into the blonde softly kissing her lips once more. The lips that literally made her almost die and almost melt each time she felt them. She wanted to kiss her in other places, all over her body as she now began to kiss and glide her tongue along Stef's sharp jawline something she had wanted to do for the past weeks. Judging by the moans escaping the blondes mouth Lena could clearly see how turned on she was as Stef  leaned her head back giving Lena full access to her neck which she began to kiss and suck and almost devour. In all honestly she had no idea what she was really doing but for the first time she allowed herself to explore the blonde, slowly, carefully, patiently, and with more love then anything as moans continued to escape Stef's mouth.